Mason Natural, Cascara Sagrada, 450 mg, 100 Caplets
Why Health Central USA?
* Nation-Wide Shipping!
* Local Dallas delivery coming soon! We are building out the online infrastructure now.
* Quality - We offer the biggest selection of name brand products.
* Lowest Price Guaranteed (Must be the exact same item / UPC code at retail price).
* Easy Returns - We even supply the return address label.
* Featured Google Trusted Store Verified Reviews.
* American / English Speaking Customer Service Reps / Domestic Returns.
- Our area of expertise is delivering products within the continental USA.
- We currently fulfill over 23,500 orders each month.
- Whole Herb
- May Support Digestive Health
- Dietary Supplement
- Gluten Free
- Soy Free
- Mason Guarantee - Laboratory Tested
- cGMP - Certified Good Manufacturing Practice
At some point before the 1500’s, Native American tribes on the upper West Coast discovered the bowel cleansing properties of cascara sagrada and began to include it in their large chest of natural medicines. When Europeans arrived in the region, they quickly noticed the plant’s benefits and began to harvest and send the natural medicine back home. Four centuries later cascara accounted for 20% of sales in the category of stimulant laxatives in the U.S. The bark of cascara trees, like several other commercial plants in the category, contains anthraquinones, terpene compounds which may be responsible for its effects on the intestinal tract, especially the colon. Aloe vera, Senna and rhubarb root also demonstrate these properties. Anthraquinones may cause a reduction of the flow of electrolytes and water through the wall of the colon. This may cause the bowel contents to swell, which in turn, may stimulate colonic muscle contractions known as peristalsis. The result may be the gentle emptying of the bowel.
Adults - Take one caplet daily at bedtime, preferably with food, as a dietary supplement. Children, only as directed by a physician.
Cellulose, stearic acid, croscarmellose sodium, magnesium stearate, silica, pharmaceutical glaze, magnesium silicate.
Contains naturally harvested herbal products.
Guaranteed no added: Sugar, starch, sodium, yeast, soy, corn, wheat, dairy, gluten, egg, fragrance, artificial colors or flavors, preservatives, animal products.
|Serving Size: 1 Caplet|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
|Calcium (as dicalcium phosphate)||62 mg||5%|
|Cascara Sagrada (Rhamnus purshiana) (bark)||450 mg||**|
|**Daily Value not established.|
Not to be taken when abdominal pain, nausea or vomiting are present. If you have noticed a sudden change in bowel habits that persists over a period of 2 weeks, consult a physician before using this product.
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications or have any medical condition, consult your physician before use. Discontinue use and consult your physician if any adverse reactions occur.
Keep out of reach of children.
Color variation is possible.
Tamper-Evident Seal: Do not use product if seal appears tampered.
Store in a dry place under controlled room temperature: 20º-25ºC (68º-77ºF).