MadeGood, Granola Bars, Chocolate Chip, 6 Bars, 0.85 oz (24 g) Each
Why Health Central USA?
* Nation-Wide Shipping!
* Local Dallas delivery coming soon! We are building out the online infrastructure now.
* Quality - We offer the biggest selection of name brand products.
* Lowest Price Guaranteed (Must be the exact same item / UPC code at retail price).
* Easy Returns - We even supply the return address label.
* Featured Google Trusted Store Verified Reviews.
* American / English Speaking Customer Service Reps / Domestic Returns.
- Our area of expertise is delivering products within the continental USA.
- We currently fulfill over 23,500 orders each month.
- Free From Nuts & Safe for Schools
- Vitamins From Vegetable Extracts
- Certified Organic by Pro-Cert
- Allergy Friendly
Dedicated facility free from the following common allergens:
- Tree Nuts
- Wheat & Gluten
- Fish & Shellfish
We believe that good food is for everyone. It's why we source organic ingredients and bake our delicious snacks in an allergen-free facility. We work hard as a company to put sustainability first to support our environment. It takes rigor to rewrite the rules, but the future is worth it. Happy snacking!
Nima, Sahba, Salma
What makes this a MadeGood® product?
- Made in a Dedicated Peanut and Tree Nut Free Facility
- USDA Organic
- Non GMO Project Verified
- Contains Nutrients From Vegetables
- Certified Gluten Free by GFCO
- Whole Grain 10 g or More Per Serving - Eat 48 g or More of Whole Grain Daily
- Certified Vegan
- Kosher Parve
Pure gluten free oats,* agave syrup*, chocolate chips* (cane sugar*, unsweetened chocolate*, cocoa butter*), brown rice syrup*, sunflower oil*, brown rice crisps*, inulin*, vegetable extracts (spinach, broccoli, carrots, tomatoes, beets, shiitake mushrooms), natural flavor*, agar*, salt.
|Serving Size: 1 Bar (24 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 6|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value*|
|Total Fat||3 g||4%|
|Saturated Fat||1 g||5%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||17 g||6%|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g||7%|
|Total Sugars||6 g|
|Incl. 5 g Added Sugars||13%|
|Vit. D||4 mcg||20%|
|Vit. A||180 mcg||20%|
|Vit. E||3 mg||20%|
|Vit. B6||0.3 mg||20%|
|Vit. C||18 mg||20%|
|*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|