L'Oreal, Root Rescue, 10 Minute Root Coloring Kit, 7 Dark Blonde, 1 Application
- Matches Any Dark Blonde
- Quick Precision Applicator
- Permanent Haircolor
- 100% Gray Coverage
- Quick Fix Between Appointments
- Level 3 Permanent
- Only 10 Minutes! Just Mix & Color
Why Choose Root Rescue?
Root rescue is a permanent low ammonia color gel with built-in conditioning and an aromatic scent. Plus, the Quick Precision Applicator makes touching up roots fast and easy.
100% of your grays. 10 minutes is all you need. You can even color the most defiant grays.
No uneven touch-ups just beautiful color from root to tip.
Dark Blonde will maintain the natural tones of your hair. Suitable for roots that are one shade lighter or darker than your colored hair.
This shade will match any Dark Blonde including:
- Preference 7
- Excellence 7
- Nutrisse 70
- Nice 'N Easy 7/106A
- Colorsilk 61
- Even Salon Color!
At the part, hairline & temples for in between colorings.
The quick precision applicator makes application fast, precise, and easy.
Now you can apply color only where you need it...and with no mess.
Conditioning Developer Cream:
Water, hydrogen peroxide, cetearyl alcohol, trideceth-2 carboxamide mea, ceteareth-25, glycerin, pentasodium pentetate, sodium stannate, tetrasodium pyrophosphate, phosphoric acid.
Important: Haircolor can cause an allergic reaction which, in certain rare cases, can be severe, therefore, you must follow these precautions:
- Do not use if:
- You have a sensitive, itchy or damaged scalp.
- If you have a tattoo, the risks of allergic reaction may increased.
- Perform a skin allergy test 48 hours before each use of this product. Remember to buy your product 2 days ahead of time.
- Avoid contact of this product with eyes and skin.
- If product gets into eyes, rinse immediately.
- Wear gloves provided in kit.
- Thoroughly rinse hair after application.
- Do not use over compound henna or progressive color.
- Wait at least 14 days after bleaching, perming or relaxing before coloring.
- Keep product out of the reach of children. Do not apply on children.
Store between 50° and 80°F.
While HealthCentralUSA strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by HealthCentralUSA.