Livlo, Biscuits, Keto Baking Mix, Classic Butter, 9.4 oz (266 g)
- Lô on Carbs
- Full on Flavor
- 2 g Net Carbs*
- Gluten Free
- Grain Free
- 5 g Fiber
- 0 g Added Sugars
- Non GMO
Have you ever just needed a warm, buttery biscuit (or two)? Trust us, we get it. In times like these, sticking to the low carb lifestyle can be tough, but with Livlô biscuits there's no need to fight your cravings - go ahead and feed them. Savor the satisfactions of staying on track with each buttery bite. You've earned it, friend.
Net Carb Calculation
7 g (Total Carbs) - 5 g (Fiber) = 2 g (Net Carbs Per Serving)
2 eggs, beaten
1/4 cup butter, cold
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Pour entire bag of dry mix into a mixing bowl.
- Cut cold butter into small cubes (1/4 inches square or smaller). Place cubes in dry mix.
- Press butter into mix with a pastry cutter or fork to incorporate. (It may not look even, and that's ok!)
- Add eggs to mix and stir until combined.
- Divide dough into even portions onto the lined baking sheet using a tablespoon or ice cream scoop.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until tops are golden.
- Great work! Let them cool slightly, place a pat of butter on top (optional but highly recommended), and serve.
Almond flavor, soluble fiber (imo-free)(tapioca), baking powder (aluminum-free), fine sea salt.
Contains no: Gluten, soy, wheat, peanuts, added sugars, preservatives.
|Serving Size: 27 g (dry mix)|
|Serving Per Container: 10|
|Dry Mix||%Daily Value*||Prepared||%Daily Value|
|Total Fat||12 g||15%||18 g||23%|
|Saturated Fat||1 g||5%||4 g||20%|
|Trans Fat||0 g||0g|
|Cholesterol||0 mg||0%||45 mg||15%|
|Sodium||180 mg||8%||200 mg||9%|
|Total Carb.||7 g||3%||7 g||3%|
|Dietary Fiber||5 g||18%||5 g||18%|
|Total Sugars||1 g||1 g|
|Added Sugars||0 g||0%||0 g||0%|
|Protein||5 g||6 g|
|Vitamin D||0 mcg||0%||0.2 mcg||0%|
|Calcium||90 mg||6%||90 mg||8%|
|Iron||0.7 mg||4%||0.9 mg||6%|
|Potassium||150 mg||4%||170 mg||4%|
|*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|
While HealthCentralUSA strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is