Life Extension, Vitamins D and K with Sea-Iodine, 60 Capsules
Why Health Central USA?
* Nation-Wide Shipping!
* Local Dallas delivery coming soon! We are building out the online infrastructure now.
* Quality - We offer the biggest selection of name brand products.
* No Restock Fees - Our competitors charge restock fees because they know you will be returning their inferior products.
* Lowest Price Guaranteed (Must be the exact same item / UPC code at retail price).
* Easy Returns - We even supply the return address label.
* Refunds Go back to the form of payment you used - Our competition gives you store credit because they know you will never use it.
* Longest Warranty Period Available - We encourage you to compare our warranty period to our competitors.
* Flexible Payment Options Including - (Shop Pay, Amazon Pay, PayPal, G Pay, Credit Card, Apple Pay).
* Amazon Pay - You can use your Amazon account for a quick easy checkout & rest assured if something goes wrong you have their backing to make it right.
* PayPal - You can use your PayPal account for a quick easy checkout & rest assured if something goes wrong you have their backing to make it right.
* Don't have any money?? No Problem! Use PayPal Credit. Simply choose the PayPal Option during your checkout. Once logged in choose the pay later option.
* 4.7 out of 5 Star Google Seller Rating / Product Reviews (Don't take chances buying from a store with no reviews).
* Featured Google Trusted Store Verified Reviews.
* American / English Speaking Customer Service Reps / Domestic Returns.
- We specialize in sourcing hard-to-find and high-demand products. Often times these products are experiencing a sudden surge in demand. ( For example, a surge in demand due to a celebrity using a certain product or a social media video with the product that has gone viral.) This oftentimes results in intermittent stock-outs that can happen within minutes of receiving stock.
- Our area of expertise is delivering products within the continental USA.
- We currently fulfill over 23,500 orders each month.
- In addition to shipping and delivering to the entire continental USA, we also try to support our local Dallas community with excellent shipping rates and fast delivery.
At Health Central USA, we are proud to be the largest supplier of high-quality health supplements and vitamins in the United States. Our online store, HealthCentralUSA.com, offers a wide variety of genuine products that have undergone numerous studies and tests to ensure their high potency. We have over 100,000 products available, including the best brands from around the world. Our goal is to fulfill our customers' daily nutritional and supplement needs with affordable prices and exclusive deals and offers. Whether you're looking for supplements for weight loss, vitamins, protein, iron, magnesium, natural products, hair loss, or Medical, we have you covered. Our customer service team is available 24/7 to assist you with any queries, and all payments are 100% secure. Shop smarter by comparing prices of similar products from different brands and choose what suits you best. With over 500,000 regular customers, Health Central USA is the most trusted online vitamin and supplement store. Empower your body and lead a healthy, fulfilling life with Health Central USA.
- Gluten Free
- 1 Daily
- Non-GMO LE Certified
- Iodine with Sea Plant Complex
- Dietary Supplement
This formula delivers 125 mcg (5,000 IU) of vitamin D3, 2100 mcg of vitamin K and 1000 mcg of iodine in a convenient, once-daily supplement to support bone, brain, thyroid and vascular health.
Maintaining healthy vitamin D levels helps support cognitive health, promotes bone health, encourages healthy immune function and more. Vitamin K helps maintain your body’s calcium balance, which affects everything from cardiovascular health to bone density. Iodine is essential for the production of thyroid hormones.
Support your bone, brain, thyroid and arterial health with these three essential nutrients.
Vitamins D and K with Sea-Iodine™ Benefits
- Supports healthy cognitive function
- Promotes bone, immune & cardiovascular health
- Helps inhibit calcium buildup in the arteries
- Helps counteract possible iodine deficiency in healthy diets
What is iodine?
Iodine is a trace element commonly found in seafood. It facilitates the production of thyroid hormones triiodothyronine (T3) and thyroxine (T4).
Triple-Action Health Support
We’ve combined vitamin D3 with vitamin K and iodine for triple-action health support. Iodine is essential for the production of thyroid hormones. Vitamin K helps maintain your body’s calcium balance. Vitamin D supports cognitive health, healthy bone density, immune health and more. Get all of these vital nutrients in a convenient, once-daily supplement.
Your skin produces vitamin D when in direct sunlight, but you should not get your vitamin D from unprotected sun exposure or indoor tanning devices because of the potential effects on skin health.
Iodine is a trace element essential for the production of thyroid hormones, and vitamin K is an essential nutrient that promotes both arterial and bone health.
Iodine is essential for thyroid health
Iodine is a trace element necessary for the production of the thyroid hormones triiodothyronine (T3) and thyroxine (T4). Iodine is abundant in seafood and sea vegetables, but not everyone likes or has access to marine foods, and vegan diets sometimes lack adequate iodine.
Commercial salt makers add iodine to table salt to make up for this potential deficiency. However, we now know the health risks of eating too much salt, so health-conscious people may miss out on an easy source of iodine. Vitamins D and K with Sea-Iodine™ delivers 1,000 mcg of iodine to support healthy iodine levels.
Vitamin K1 and two different types of K2
Vitamin K helps inhibit calcium buildup in your arteries while promoting healthy calcium absorption into your bone matrix. K1 is the most common form of vitamin K in the diet, coming primarily from leafy green vegetables—though vitamin K1 isn’t well absorbed from these foods.
Vitamin K2 is found in cheese, eggs and fermented soybeans. It has been shown to be more bioavailable than K1 and to remain active in the body far longer. The MK-4 and MK-7 forms of vitamin K2 also provide important benefits but have different tissue distributions and bioavailability, so it’s important to take both. This formula contains both forms of vitamin K2.
Vitamin D3 for cognitive, bone and immune health
Healthy serum vitamin D levels have been shown to correspond with better cognitive function. Vitamin D, along with vitamin K and essential minerals, is necessary for facilitating the transport of calcium into the bone matrix for strong, healthy bones and teeth. Vitamin D also plays a critical role in healthy immune function.
Some people may need 125 mcg (5,000 IU) to 200 mcg (8,000 IU) of vitamin D3 a day to achieve healthy blood levels of vitamin D. If your multivitamin already delivers 25-75 mcg (1,000–3,000 IU) of vitamin D, adding Vitamins D and K with Sea-Iodine™ may help achieve healthy vitamin D levels.
Vitamin D3 for heart health and blood pressure support
Vitamin D promotes a healthy inflammatory response, supports cardiovascular health and encourages healthy endothelial function. Vitamin D also helps inhibit excess renin levels. Healthy renin levels help maintain healthy blood pressure already within the normal range.
Getting enough vitamins D and K and iodine
This vitamin D3 supplement delivers 125 mcg (5,000 IU) of vitamin D3 as cholecalciferol per capsule. We suggest that you take a 25-hydroxy vitamin D blood test after 3 months to assess and adjust your dosage. Your optimal blood levels should be 50–80 ng/ml year-round.
Ensure you get enough of these three essential nutrients with Vitamins D and K with Sea-Iodine™.
Read the entire label and follow the directions carefully prior to use.
Take one (1) capsule once daily with food, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
Microcrystalline cellulose, vegetable cellulose (capsule), maltodextrin, modified food starch, dicalcium phosphate, stearic acid, silica.
Individuals consuming more than 50 mcg (2,000 IU)/day of vitamin D (from diet and supplements) should periodically obtain a serum 25-hydroxy vitamin D measurement. Do not exceed 250 mcg per day unless recommended by your doctor. Vitamin D supplementation is not recommended for individuals with high blood calcium levels. If you have a thyroid condition or are taking antithyroid medications, do not use without consulting your healthcare practitioner. If you are taking anticoagulant or antiplatelet medications, or have a bleeding disorder, consult with your healthcare provider before taking this product.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
Store tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
While HealthCentralUSA strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by HealthCentralUSA.