Life Extension, Vitamin B12, Methylcobalamin, 500 mcg, 100 Vegetarian Lozenges
Why Health Central USA?
* Nation-Wide Shipping!
* Local Dallas delivery coming soon! We are building out the online infrastructure now.
* Quality - We offer the biggest selection of name brand products.
* No Restock Fees - Our competitors charge restock fees because they know you will be returning their inferior products.
* Lowest Price Guaranteed (Must be the exact same item / UPC code at retail price).
* Easy Returns - We even supply the return address label.
* Refunds Go back to the form of payment you used - Our competition gives you store credit because they know you will never use it.
* Longest Warranty Period Available - We encourage you to compare our warranty period to our competitors.
* Flexible Payment Options Including - (Shop Pay, Amazon Pay, PayPal, G Pay, Credit Card, Apple Pay).
* Amazon Pay - You can use your Amazon account for a quick easy checkout & rest assured if something goes wrong you have their backing to make it right.
* PayPal - You can use your PayPal account for a quick easy checkout & rest assured if something goes wrong you have their backing to make it right.
* Don't have any money?? No Problem! Use PayPal Credit. Simply choose the PayPal Option during your checkout. Once logged in choose the pay later option.
* 4.7 out of 5 Star Google Seller Rating / Product Reviews (Don't take chances buying from a store with no reviews).
* Featured Google Trusted Store Verified Reviews.
* American / English Speaking Customer Service Reps / Domestic Returns.
- We specialize in sourcing hard-to-find and high-demand products. Often times these products are experiencing a sudden surge in demand. ( For example, a surge in demand due to a celebrity using a certain product or a social media video with the product that has gone viral.) This oftentimes results in intermittent stock-outs that can happen within minutes of receiving stock.
- Our area of expertise is delivering products within the continental USA.
- We currently fulfill over 23,500 orders each month.
- In addition to shipping and delivering to the entire continental USA, we also try to support our local Dallas community with excellent shipping rates and fast delivery.
At Health Central USA, we are proud to be the largest supplier of high-quality health supplements and vitamins in the United States. Our online store, HealthCentralUSA.com, offers a wide variety of genuine products that have undergone numerous studies and tests to ensure their high potency. We have over 100,000 products available, including the best brands from around the world. Our goal is to fulfill our customers' daily nutritional and supplement needs with affordable prices and exclusive deals and offers. Whether you're looking for supplements for weight loss, vitamins, protein, iron, magnesium, natural products, hair loss, or Medical, we have you covered. Our customer service team is available 24/7 to assist you with any queries, and all payments are 100% secure. Shop smarter by comparing prices of similar products from different brands and choose what suits you best. With over 500,000 regular customers, Health Central USA is the most trusted online vitamin and supplement store. Empower your body and lead a healthy, fulfilling life with Health Central USA.
- Gluten Free
- Essential B Vitamin
- Dietary Supplement
- Non-GMO LE Certified
Vitamin B12, also called cobalamin, is a water-soluble vitamin. It helps with nerve and blood cell health while also playing a role in DNA synthesis. While we usually get it through animal-based or fortified foods, digestive challenges that come with aging can affect absorption. Maintain healthy levels with B12 supplementation.
Vegetarians and the elderly tend to be the ones most challenged with maintaining healthy levels of vitamin B12.
Vitamin B12 Benefits
- Helps maintain healthy homocysteine levels (a marker of cardiovascular, neurological & general health)
- Supports brain health & cognition Important for red blood cell production
Vitamin B12 is present in foods of animal origin, including dairy products and eggs. Vegetarians and the elderly are especially susceptible to deficiency of this important nutrient, which may be caused by low dietary intake, inadequate bioavailability or poor absorption of B12. The age-related decrease in hydrochloric acid production can also affect B12 bioavailability.
To overcome obstacles to vitamin B12 absorption, the Institute of Medicine recommended in 1998 that vitamin B12-fortified foods (such as fortified ready-to-eat breakfast cereals) and supplements containing vitamin B12 be used by older adults to help meet their B12 requirement.
More recent research shows that supplementing with B12, even at moderate doses, can improve both B12 and folate status in older individuals.
Vitamin B12, or cobalamin, works synergistically with vitamin B6 and folate to convert homocysteine into the amino acid methionine. This helps to maintain healthy levels of homocysteine, an emerging marker of cardiovascular, neurological and general health.
Read the entire label and follow the directions carefully prior to use.
Dissolve in mouth or chew one (1) lozenge one to four times daily, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
Mannitol, sorbitol, microcrystalline cellulose, vegetable stearate, croscarmellose sodium, natural strawberry flavor.
|Serving Size: 1 Vegetarian Lozenge
|Amount Per Serving
|Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin)
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
Store tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
While HealthCentralUSA strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by HealthCentralUSA.