Life Extension, Ultra Soy Extract, 60 Vegetarian Capsules
Why Health Central USA?
* Nation-Wide Shipping!
* Local Dallas delivery coming soon! We are building out the online infrastructure now.
* Quality - We offer the biggest selection of name brand products.
* No Restock Fees - Our competitors charge restock fees because they know you will be returning their inferior products.
* Lowest Price Guaranteed (Must be the exact same item / UPC code at retail price).
* Easy Returns - We even supply the return address label.
* Refunds Go back to the form of payment you used - Our competition gives you store credit because they know you will never use it.
* Longest Warranty Period Available - We encourage you to compare our warranty period to our competitors.
* Flexible Payment Options Including - (Shop Pay, Amazon Pay, PayPal, G Pay, Credit Card, Apple Pay).
* Amazon Pay - You can use your Amazon account for a quick easy checkout & rest assured if something goes wrong you have their backing to make it right.
* PayPal - You can use your PayPal account for a quick easy checkout & rest assured if something goes wrong you have their backing to make it right.
* Don't have any money?? No Problem! Use PayPal Credit. Simply choose the PayPal Option during your checkout. Once logged in choose the pay later option.
* 4.7 out of 5 Star Google Seller Rating / Product Reviews (Don't take chances buying from a store with no reviews).
* Featured Google Trusted Store Verified Reviews.
* American / English Speaking Customer Service Reps / Domestic Returns.
- We specialize in sourcing hard-to-find and high-demand products. Often times these products are experiencing a sudden surge in demand. ( For example, a surge in demand due to a celebrity using a certain product or a social media video with the product that has gone viral.) This oftentimes results in intermittent stock-outs that can happen within minutes of receiving stock.
- Our area of expertise is delivering products within the continental USA.
- We currently fulfill over 23,500 orders each month.
- In addition to shipping and delivering to the entire continental USA, we also try to support our local Dallas community with excellent shipping rates and fast delivery.
At Health Central USA, we are proud to be the largest supplier of high-quality health supplements and vitamins in the United States. Our online store, HealthCentralUSA.com, offers a wide variety of genuine products that have undergone numerous studies and tests to ensure their high potency. We have over 100,000 products available, including the best brands from around the world. Our goal is to fulfill our customers' daily nutritional and supplement needs with affordable prices and exclusive deals and offers. Whether you're looking for supplements for weight loss, vitamins, protein, iron, magnesium, natural products, hair loss, or Medical, we have you covered. Our customer service team is available 24/7 to assist you with any queries, and all payments are 100% secure. Shop smarter by comparing prices of similar products from different brands and choose what suits you best. With over 500,000 regular customers, Health Central USA is the most trusted online vitamin and supplement store. Empower your body and lead a healthy, fulfilling life with Health Central USA.
- Gluten Free
- Non GMO LE Certified
- Supports Healthy Cell Division
- Dietary Supplement
Soy is well known as a staple of plant-based diets. But soy benefits go far beyond that: soy promotes healthy cell division and supports longevity, two important aspects of anti-aging. Soy’s health benefits come from hormone-modulating and antioxidant-rich isoflavone compounds found in soy extract.
What Is Ultra Soy Extract?
Soy is well known as a staple of plant-based diets. But soy benefits go far beyond that: soy promotes healthy cell division, supports longevity and helps maintain heart health. Soy’s health benefits come from hormone-modulating and antioxidant-rich isoflavone compounds found in soy extract.
Stack the longevity odds in your favor with our soy isoflavone anti-aging supplement, which promotes healthy cell function.
Ultra Soy Extract Benefits
- Promotes healthy cell division and function
- Mimics benefits of a soy-based longevity diet
- Supports cardiovascular health
- Can help maintain a healthy blood lipid profile
- Made with a soy extract standardized to both soy isoflavones genistein & daidzein
What Are Isoflavones?
Isoflavones are phytoestrogens (plant estrogens) that mimic estrogen-like activity in the body. Because they bind to cellular estrogen receptors (keeping unfavorable compounds away), these soy compounds create a cellular-protective effect in the body. They also contain potent antioxidant properties, a major component of healthy longevity. Two of the major types of isoflavones found in soybeans (and in this formula) are genistein and daidzein. Our soy supplement provides soybean extract standardized to 40% total isoflavones (providing 15% genistein and 14% daidzein), so you can get the most out of its health benefits.
Many people are adding soy to their daily supplement regimen and diet for its health benefits. But it can be especially beneficial for post-menopausal women. Soy contains compounds called isoflavones that are phytoestrogens, which can be found in plants and can have effects similar to those of estrogen in your body. Their byproducts, produced through bacterial fermentation in the digestive tract, can exert estrogenic or anti-estrogenic activities, depending on the tissue and type of receptor on which they are acting. They also have non-hormonal effects, including signal transduction and antioxidant activity. A number of randomized controlled trials have also shown that soy isoflavones support bone health after menopause.
The benefits of phytoestrogens
In recent years, there has been an increase in the number of basic scientific, clinical and nutritional studies investigating the potential health effects of phytoestrogens. There are three major phytoestrogens found in soybeans: genistein, daidzein and glycitein. Of the three, genistein is the most abundant phytoestrogen and has biological activities well beyond its interactions with hormone receptors. In post-menopausal women in the U.S., the average daily intake of genistein has been found to be only about 1 mg. Meanwhile, daily isoflavone intake in Japan, where life spans are among the longest in the world, is 30-40 mg. Other constituents of soy have also demonstrated effects that help explain the health and longevity of Asian populations, who consume a great deal of soy in their diet.
Soy and its phytoestrogens have also gained considerable attention for their potential role in promoting cardiovascular health. Clinical trials and animal studies showed that ingestion of soy foods helps maintain already healthy blood lipid profiles, including triglyceride, LDL cholesterol and HDL cholesterol levels already within normal range. Soy products are beneficial to cardiovascular and overall health because of their low content of saturated fat and high content of protein, polyunsaturated fats, fiber, vitamins, minerals and biologically active compounds called phytochemicals.
Studies reveal a connection between soy intake and cardiovascular, neurological and metabolic health, as well as healthy cell biological function and proliferation. In response to increasing evidence that other constituents of soy may provide significant cell-protective effects, a formulation has been developed that provides soy extract standardized to isoflavones plus fermented soybeans (natto) that may provide additional benefits. Natto fermentation enhances isoflavone and nutrient bioavailability and produces other compounds that may contribute health benefits. Ultra Soy Extract contains non-GMO fermented soy food and has been reformulated with soybean extract standardized to isoflavones.
Read the entire label and follow the directions carefully.
Take one (1) capsule once or twice daily, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
Vegetable cellulose (capsule), rice flour, silica, vegetable stearate.
Consult with your healthcare practitioner if you have, or have a history of estrogen-dependent tumors.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
- Do not purchase if outer seal is damaged.
- Consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
Store tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
|Serving Size: 1 Vegetarian Capsule|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
|Soybean extract (seed)
[std. 40% total isoflavones (250 mg), providing 15% genistein (93.75 mg), 14% daidzein (87.5 mg)]
|**Daily Value not established.|
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.