Life Extension, TMG, 500 mg, 60 Liquid Vegetarian Capsules
Why Health Central USA?
* Nation-Wide Shipping!
* Local Dallas delivery coming soon! We are building out the online infrastructure now.
* Quality - We offer the biggest selection of name brand products.
* No Restock Fees - Our competitors charge restock fees because they know you will be returning their inferior products.
* Lowest Price Guaranteed (Must be the exact same item / UPC code at retail price).
* Easy Returns - We even supply the return address label.
* Refunds Go back to the form of payment you used - Our competition gives you store credit because they know you will never use it.
* Longest Warranty Period Available - We encourage you to compare our warranty period to our competitors.
* Flexible Payment Options Including - (Shop Pay, Amazon Pay, PayPal, G Pay, Credit Card, Apple Pay).
* Amazon Pay - You can use your Amazon account for a quick easy checkout & rest assured if something goes wrong you have their backing to make it right.
* PayPal - You can use your PayPal account for a quick easy checkout & rest assured if something goes wrong you have their backing to make it right.
* Don't have any money?? No Problem! Use PayPal Credit. Simply choose the PayPal Option during your checkout. Once logged in choose the pay later option.
* 4.7 out of 5 Star Google Seller Rating / Product Reviews (Don't take chances buying from a store with no reviews).
* Featured Google Trusted Store Verified Reviews.
* American / English Speaking Customer Service Reps / Domestic Returns.
- We specialize in sourcing hard-to-find and high-demand products. Often times these products are experiencing a sudden surge in demand. ( For example, a surge in demand due to a celebrity using a certain product or a social media video with the product that has gone viral.) This oftentimes results in intermittent stock-outs that can happen within minutes of receiving stock.
- Our area of expertise is delivering products within the continental USA.
- We currently fulfill over 23,500 orders each month.
- In addition to shipping and delivering to the entire continental USA, we also try to support our local Dallas community with excellent shipping rates and fast delivery.
At Health Central USA, we are proud to be the largest supplier of high-quality health supplements and vitamins in the United States. Our online store, HealthCentralUSA.com, offers a wide variety of genuine products that have undergone numerous studies and tests to ensure their high potency. We have over 100,000 products available, including the best brands from around the world. Our goal is to fulfill our customers' daily nutritional and supplement needs with affordable prices and exclusive deals and offers. Whether you're looking for supplements for weight loss, vitamins, protein, iron, magnesium, natural products, hair loss, or Medical, we have you covered. Our customer service team is available 24/7 to assist you with any queries, and all payments are 100% secure. Shop smarter by comparing prices of similar products from different brands and choose what suits you best. With over 500,000 regular customers, Health Central USA is the most trusted online vitamin and supplement store. Empower your body and lead a healthy, fulfilling life with Health Central USA.
- Gluten Free
- Non GMO LE Certified
- Promotes Healthy Homocysteine Levels
- Dietary Supplement
Our innovative formula helps support and maintain already-healthy homocysteine levels to support cardiovascular health.
Trimethylglycine (TMG) has been linked to heart health by supporting already-healthy homocysteine levels to promote healthy cardiovascular function. By having a positive impact on your homocysteine levels, TMG helps you stay healthy by supporting multiple systems throughout your body.
TMG (also called glycine betaine) has been associated with beneficial effects on liver function and cardiovascular health.
- Promotes healthy homocysteine levels already within normal range
- Helps inhibit inflammatory factors to encourage cardiovascular health
- Supports already-healthy blood pressure levels
- Encourages whole-body health
- Helps maintain healthy mitochondrial function
Over 50 Years of Research
Trimethylglycine has been known as a heart-healthy amino acid compound since the 1950s. That’s more than 50 years of scientific research to rely upon.
Trimethylglycine (TMG) is also called glycine betaine, but the name trimethylglycine signifies that it has three methyl groups attached to each molecule of glycine. Wheat bran is the main dietary source of TMG, with smaller amounts available in other cereal grains. TMG can also be made in the body from choline, an essential nutrient found in eggs, soybeans and many other foods.
TMG was found to be beneficial to heart health in the 1950s. Like some of the B vitamins (B6, B12 and folate), TMG is a methyl donor, providing extra methyl groups to hasten the conversion of homocysteine back to methionine. When a TMG methyl group is donated to a molecule of homocysteine, it converts it to the non-toxic amino acid, methionine.
The role of TMG in healthy homocysteine metabolism is even more important when B vitamin levels are low. Some evidence suggests TMG may be more efficient at regulating homocysteine levels than folate. Research showing TMG's ability to promote healthy levels of homocysteine already within normal range, alone or in conjunction with other nutrients, confirms its status as an important nutrient for cardiovascular and overall health.
TMG has been associated with healthy blood pressure and mitochondrial function, and has been found to be linked to cardiovascular health. TMG has also been found to promote healthy liver function. Studies show TMG can support a healthy inflammatory response by inhibiting expression of NFkappaB, TNF-alpha, and other inflammatory proteins, which may partially explain its positive impacts. Because intestinal microbes can make various by-products from TMG, the health of the gut microbiome influences the effects of TMG in the body.
Read the entire label and follow the directions carefully prior to use.
Take two (2) capsules in the morning or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner. TMG should be taken with co-factors B6, B12, and folic acid.
Glycerin, vegetable cellulose (capsule), purified water.
|Serving Size: 2 Liquid Vegetarian Capsules|
|Serving Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Trimethylglycine (TMG) (as betaine anhydrous)||1000 mg||**|
|**Daily Value not established.|
If muscle tension or headaches occur, reduce dose or discontinue product, and inform your physician if they do not subside.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
Store tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
While HealthCentralUSA strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by HealthCentralUSA.