Life Extension, Potassium Iodide Tablets, 130 mg, 14 Tablets
- Gluten Free
- Dietary Supplement
- Non-GMO LE Certified
Potassium Iodide Benefits
- A specific blocker of thyroid radio-iodine uptake
Potassium iodide is a specific blocker of thyroid radio-iodine uptake.
Not for daily use.
Use only in case of official health warnings.
Adults take one (1) tablet.
Children 3 to 18 take one half (1/2) tablet.
Children 1 month to 3 years take one quarter (1/4) tablet.
Newborns from birth to 1 month take one eight (1/8) tablet.
Microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid, silica, vegetable stearate, pharmaceutical glaze.
|Serving Size: 1 Vegetarian Tablet|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Calcium (as dicalcium phosphate)||20 mg||2%|
|Phosphorus (as dicalcium phosphate)||20 mg||2%|
|Potassium Iodide||130 mg||**|
|**Daily Value not established.|
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed the recommended dose.
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
Store tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
While HealthCentralUSA strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by HealthCentralUSA.