Life Extension, Plant-Based Multivitamin, 90 Vegetarian Capsules
Why Health Central USA?
* Nation-Wide Shipping!
* Local Dallas delivery coming soon! We are building out the online infrastructure now.
* Quality - We offer the biggest selection of name brand products.
* No Restock Fees - Our competitors charge restock fees because they know you will be returning their inferior products.
* Lowest Price Guaranteed (Must be the exact same item / UPC code at retail price).
* Easy Returns - We even supply the return address label.
* Refunds Go back to the form of payment you used - Our competition gives you store credit because they know you will never use it.
* Longest Warranty Period Available - We encourage you to compare our warranty period to our competitors.
* Flexible Payment Options Including - (Shop Pay, Amazon Pay, PayPal, G Pay, Credit Card, Apple Pay).
* Amazon Pay - You can use your Amazon account for a quick easy checkout & rest assured if something goes wrong you have their backing to make it right.
* PayPal - You can use your PayPal account for a quick easy checkout & rest assured if something goes wrong you have their backing to make it right.
* Don't have any money?? No Problem! Use PayPal Credit. Simply choose the PayPal Option during your checkout. Once logged in choose the pay later option.
* 4.7 out of 5 Star Google Seller Rating / Product Reviews (Don't take chances buying from a store with no reviews).
* Featured Google Trusted Store Verified Reviews.
* American / English Speaking Customer Service Reps / Domestic Returns.
- We specialize in sourcing hard-to-find and high-demand products. Often times these products are experiencing a sudden surge in demand. ( For example, a surge in demand due to a celebrity using a certain product or a social media video with the product that has gone viral.) This oftentimes results in intermittent stock-outs that can happen within minutes of receiving stock.
- Our area of expertise is delivering products within the continental USA.
- We currently fulfill over 23,500 orders each month.
- In addition to shipping and delivering to the entire continental USA, we also try to support our local Dallas community with excellent shipping rates and fast delivery.
At Health Central USA, we are proud to be the largest supplier of high-quality health supplements and vitamins in the United States. Our online store, HealthCentralUSA.com, offers a wide variety of genuine products that have undergone numerous studies and tests to ensure their high potency. We have over 100,000 products available, including the best brands from around the world. Our goal is to fulfill our customers' daily nutritional and supplement needs with affordable prices and exclusive deals and offers. Whether you're looking for supplements for weight loss, vitamins, protein, iron, magnesium, natural products, hair loss, or Medical, we have you covered. Our customer service team is available 24/7 to assist you with any queries, and all payments are 100% secure. Shop smarter by comparing prices of similar products from different brands and choose what suits you best. With over 500,000 regular customers, Health Central USA is the most trusted online vitamin and supplement store. Empower your body and lead a healthy, fulfilling life with Health Central USA.
- Gluten Free
- Non GMO LE Certified
- Nutrients Derived from Plants Plus Minerals
- Dietary Supplement
Your body needs the nutrients from fruits and veggies to keep you healthy, but it is not always easy to eat enough of them. Our Plant-Based Multivitamin helps you fill those nutritional gaps by offering a healthy dose of vitamins, minerals and 13 plant-derived powders and extracts that deliver the nutrition your body needs, from A to E.
Healthy starts with the right nutrients. Our formula combines minerals and sustainably sourced, plant-derived vitamins.
Plant-Based Multivitamin benefits:
- Get your daily dose of essential vitamins, minerals & nutrients
- Phytonutrient equivalent to three servings of vegetables and two servings of fruits
- Encourages cellular health and a healthy immune response (and more)
- Protects against oxidative stress, promoting bone, heart and brain health
Our non-GMO Vitamin D3 comes from algae (not animals!)
Like the rest of the nutrients in our Plant-Based Multivitamin, this vitamin D3 is also super vegetarian-friendly because it isn’t derived from animal sources—it comes from algae! Why algae? Other plant sources, like mushrooms, are rich in vitamin D2. And studies have shown that vitamin D3 is more effective at supporting blood levels of 25-hydroxyvitamin D (the primary circulating form of vitamin D in your blood) than vitamin D2.
Are you looking for a vegetarian multivitamin? Look no further! Our Plant-Based Multivitamin was created for people who follow vegetarian and vegan diets. We combined a healthy dose of minerals with sustainably sourced, plant-derived vitamins to provide the nutrients your body needs to keep you healthy without compromising your food choices.
Help your body keep you healthy by having enough of the health-promoting nutrients found in fruits and veggies. The best part? Our Plant-Based Multivitamin features sustainably sourced, plant-derived vitamins, providing 100% of the daily value of vitamins.
Vitamin A —This nutrient supports vision, healthy cell division, and even a healthy immune response. We added a form of vitamin A derived from mixed carotenoids from African oil palm (fruit) extract, beta-carotene. African oil palm fruit is high in carotenoids, including alpha carotene and beta carotene.
Vitamin C —This vitamin is considered a free radical scavenger and provides protection against oxidative stress, which is why it’s associated with immune system health. Your body also uses vitamin C for collagen production, and the health of connective tissue found in arterial walls, skin, bones and teeth. We added vitamin C from amla fruit extract, which is one of the richest plant derived sources of vitamin C.
Vitamin D3 —Vitamin D is essential for maintaining cognitive health and performance. It’s also crucial for supporting calcium absorption into the bone matrix, promoting strong, healthy bones and teeth.Vitamin D is also involved in heart health and in maintaining already-healthy blood pressure.
Vitamin E — Vitamin E is famous for offering antioxidant protection and promoting a healthy inflammatory response, crucial for heart, brain and immune health. We added d-alpha tocopherol from sunflower. It’s a non-synthetic and highly bioavailable form of vitamin E for maximum whole-body health benefits.
B-Complex —B vitamins help you maintain youthful metabolism. They help your body release the energy stored in the foods you eat to support the many biological processes that keep you healthy. But there’s more than one “vitamin B.” And because they are metabolically codependent, B vitamins work together to maintain overall health. Our formula features a B complex from quinoa sprouts. And we added additional bioavailable forms of B vitamins like riboflavin 5'-phosphate, folate in the form of L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate calcium and methylcobalamin for maximum “B” benefits.
A multivitamin is not complete without the minerals and other nutrients essential to healthy living. Our Plant-Based Multivitamin provides 150 mcg of iodine, 11 mg of zinc, 55 mcg of selenium as well as trace minerals like manganese, chromium and molybdenum.
Magnesium —Magnesium is a helper molecule or cofactor in hundreds of enzyme systems that support different biological processes in the body. It helps maintain protein synthesis, muscle and nerve function, as well as support already-healthy blood sugar and already-healthy blood pressure levels. We use magnesium oxide, a form of magnesium that’s high in elemental magnesium.
Zinc —Zinc is an essential trace mineral your body uses for cellular metabolism and healthy immune function. Taking a multivitamin, plus eating a healthy diet, should give you all the zinc you need.
Selenium —Selenium supports heart and brain health, promotes a healthy inflammatory and immune response and supports longevity. It also helps quench free radical activity. The selenium in our multivitamin comes from selenium yeast. This form of selenium has been shown to increase the activity of specialized proteins that play an important role in protecting cells from oxidative stress.
Eat your fruits & veggies!
Our multivitamin includes phytonutrients equivalent to three servings of vegetables and two servings of fruit.
Everyone should be getting the most out of their multivitamin. And now you don’t have to compromise your food choices. Our Plant-Based Multivitamin complements your plant-based diet!
Read the entire label and follow the directions carefully.
Take three (3) capsules daily with food, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
Vegetable cellulose (capsule), microcrystalline cellulose, maltodextrin, tapioca starch, silica, vegetable stearate, palm olein, arabic gum, medium chain triglycerides, hydroxypropyl cellulose.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
- Do not purchase if outer seal is damaged.
- Consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
Store tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
|Serving Size: 3 Vegetarian Capsules|
|Servings Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving:||% Daily Value|
|Vitamin A [as mixed carotenoids from African oil palm (fruit) extract, beta-carotene]||900 mcg^||100%|
|Vitamin C [from amla (fruit) extract]||90 mg||100%|
|Vitamin D3 [as cholecalciferol from algae]||25 mcg||125%|
|Vitamin E [as D-alpha tocopherol from sunflower]||15 mg||100%|
|Thiamine [vitamin B1 from Chenopodium quinoa (sprouts)]||1.2 mg||100%|
|Riboflavin [vitamin B2 as riboflavin 5’-phosphate, riboflavin from Chenopodium quinoa (sprouts)]||3.25 mg||250%|
|Niacin [from Chenopodium quinoa (sprouts)]||16 mg•||100%|
|Vitamin B6 [as pyridoxal 5’-phosphate, pyridoxin from Chenopodium quinoa (sprouts)]||4.25 mg||250%|
|Folate [as folate from Chenopodium quinoa (sprouts), L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate calcium salt]||400 mcgº||100%|
|Vitamin B12 [as methylcobalamin, cobalamin from Chenopodium quinoa (sprouts)]||6 mcg||250%|
|Biotin [from Chenopodium quinoa (sprouts)]||30 mcg||100%|
|Pantothenic acid [from Chenopodium quinoa (sprouts)]||5 mg||100%|
|Iodine [as potassium iodide]||150 mcg||100%|
|Magnesium [as magnesium oxide]||50 mg||12%|
|Zinc [as zinc citrate]||11 mg||100%|
|Selenium [as high selenium yeast]||55 mcg||100%|
|Manganese [as manganese citrate]||2.3 mg||100%|
|Chromium [as chromium nicotinate glycinate]||35 mcg||100%|
|Molybdenum [as molybdenum glycinate]||45 mcg||100%|
[Chenopodium quinoa (sprouts), amla (fruit), onion (bulb) (providing 22 mg flavonoids), grape (seed) (providing 60 mg proanthocyanidins), broccoli (aerial), African oil palm (fruit), European elder (fruit), blackberry (fruit), sweet cherry (fruit), cranberry (fruit), plum (fruit), persimmon (fruit), (extracts and powders)]
|**Daily Value not established.
^RAE (retinol activity equivalent), ºDFE (dietary folate equivalents). •NE (niacin equivalents).
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.