Life Extension, Optimized Fucoidan with Maritech 926, 60 Vegetarian Capsules
- Gluten Free
- Non-GMO LE Certified
- Most Concentrated Source of Intact Fucoidan From The Ocean
- Dietary Supplement
Fucoidan is a polysaccharide found in edible seaweeds that grow commonly in Japanese and Patagonian waters, and fucoidan supplementation has been shown to support healthy immune function. Experts also suggest that regular intake of edible seaweeds is one of the factors that contributes to the exceptionally long, healthy lives of residents of Okinawa, Japan.
Read the entire label and follow the directions carefully prior to use.
Take one (1) capsule once or twice daily, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
Microcrystalline cellulose, vegetable cellulose (capsule), silica.
|Serving Size: 1 Vegetarian Capsule|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
Wild-Harvested Patagonian Wakame 100% Water Extraction (sporophyll) [std. to 85% Organic Fucoidan by HPLC]
|**Daily Value not established|
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.