Laura Mercier, Finishing Brush, 1 Brush
- Size: 6.9"
Duo fiber brush easily buffs color onto the skin for buildable, even color application. The shorter fibers pick up and hold product, releasing color onto skin as needed. Longer fibers gently buff and even out the color application. Perfect for application of color and shimmer on the face and décolleté.
- Crème will naturally adhere to synthetic fibers.
- For best results using any type of pressed powder, press bristles into powder to pick-up the powder.
- Next, press brush onto back of hand to work the powder into the brush.
- This will ensure powder is loaded into bristles and minimize fallout.
- Gently tap brush once on back of hand to shake off any excess product.
- Tap and press loaded bristle all over area first.
- After product has been placed, then blend.
- Hold brush at the center of handle or closer to the ferrule. Pinch brush handle between thumb and middle finger.
- For added control, also use pointer finger with a light touch on handle, this will act more as a “guide” during application.
- It should feel like you’re balancing the brush.
- Hold brush with a loose grip, close to the end of handle and lightly pinch between thumb, pointer and middle finger.
- This will provide the most “painterly” result.
While HealthCentralUSA strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by HealthCentralUSA.