Kirkman Labs, Coenzyme Q10 , 120 mg , 90 Capsules
Why Health Central USA?
* Nation-Wide Shipping!
* Local Dallas delivery coming soon! We are building out the online infrastructure now.
* Quality - We offer the biggest selection of name brand products.
* Lowest Price Guaranteed (Must be the exact same item / UPC code at retail price).
* Easy Returns - We even supply the return address label.
* Featured Google Trusted Store Verified Reviews.
* American / English Speaking Customer Service Reps / Domestic Returns.
- Our area of expertise is delivering products within the continental USA.
- We currently fulfill over 23,500 orders each month.
- Dietary Supplement
- Ultra Tested
- cGMP - Current Good Manufacturing Practices
Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10) is also known as "ubiquinone" or "ubidecarenone," but most commonly as CoQ10. This substance is an essential component of mitochondria, the energy producing unit of our body cells. Every bodily process, including all immune responses, requires CoQ10. The body manufactures CoQ10, but many people don't make it very efficiently due to the highly complicated biochemical process involved. The quantity of CoQ10 obtained from dietary sources is often insufficient. Poor diets can lead to a CoQ10 deficiency, as can aging. Idebenone is a synthetic analog (variation) of CoQ10, reportedly with many of the same characteristics.
Take one capsule daily or as directed by a physician.
Vegetarian capsule (hypromellose and water), microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate (plant based).
Free of: Milk, eggs, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat or soy.
|Serving Size: 1 Capsule|
|Servings Per Container: 90|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value*|
|Coenzyme Q10||120 mg||**|
|**Daily Value not established.|
Store in a cool dry place and tightly capped.
Keep out of the reach of children.