King Arthur Flour, Keto Cake Mix, Chocolate, 9.25 oz (262 g)
- 100% Employee Owned
- 2 g Net Carbs Per Serving*
- 0 g Added Sugar Per Serving**
- Certified Gluten Free
- Grain Free
- Sourced Non-GMO
- Certified B Corporation
Baking With Joy Since 1790
Our keto mixes are carefully crafted to deliver the best tasting baked goods that help you minimize net carbs without compromising on flavor. made with ingredients you can feel good about.
Rich, tender, and with only 2 g net carbs", this easy-to-make chocolate cake is outright delicious and completely keto, so you can have your cake and eat it too.
*23 g total carbs - 7 g dietary fiber - 14 g erythritol = 2 g net carbs
**this is not a low calorie food. see nutritional information for sugar and calorie content serving suggestion.
Makes 2 layers or 12 cupcakes
- 4 large eggs
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk or water
1. Preheat oven to 375°F. Line bottom of cake pan(s) with greased parchment. For cupcakes, use greased paper liners in pan. If you don't have parchment, grease bottom of pan(s), then coat with 1-2 teaspoons of cake mix or flour.
2. Beat eggs, oil, and almond milk or water until blended. Stir in cake mix and beat at medium speed until batter is smooth and shiny, about 1 minute. Scrape sides and bottom of bowl as needed. Pour batter into prepared pan(s), then tap on counter to distribute batter evenly.
3. Bake using chart below. When done, a toothpick inserted into center will come out clean and top will feel firm. Cool for 15 minutes, loosen edges, then turn out onto a rack to cool completely.
Two 8" rounds - 19-23 minutes
Two 6" rounds - 33-37 minutes
One 8" round - 43-47 minutes
12 cupcakes - 20-24 minutes
Erythritol, organic coconut flour, natural cocoa, cellulose, cocoa (processed with alkali), cellulose and psyllium fiber blend, egg whites, natural flavor, baking powder (baking soda, calcium acid pyrophosphate, monocalcium phosphate), salt, steviol glycosides, xanthan gum.
Contains: coconut, eggs.
|Serving Size: 1/3 cup mix (33 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 8|
|Total Fat||6 g||8%||21 g||27%|
|Saturated Fat||1.5 g||8%||3 g||15%|
|Trans Fat||0 g||0 g|
|Cholesterol||0 mg||0%||95 mg||32%|
|Sodium||240 mg||10%||300 mg||13%|
|Total Carbohydrate||23 g||8%||23 g||8%|
|Dietary Fiber||7 g||25%||7 g||25%|
|Total Sugars||1 g||1 g|
|Incl. Added Sugars||0 g||0%||0 g||0%|
|Erythritol||14 g||14 g|
|Protein||3 g||7 g|
|Vitamin D||0 mcg||0%||1 mcg||6%|
|Calcium||70 mg||6%||149 mg||10%|
|Iron||3 mg||15%||3 mg||15%|
|Potassium||310 mg||6%||366 mg||8%|
|*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories is used for general nutrition advice.|
Do not eat raw mix, dough, or batter.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.