King Arthur Flour, Classic Yellow Cake Mix, Gluten Free, 22 oz (624 g)
Why Health Central USA?
* Nation-Wide Shipping!
* Local Dallas delivery coming soon! We are building out the online infrastructure now.
* Quality - We offer the biggest selection of name brand products.
* No Restock Fees - Our competitors charge restock fees because they know you will be returning their inferior products.
* Lowest Price Guaranteed (Must be the exact same item / UPC code at retail price).
* Easy Returns - We even supply the return address label.
* Refunds Go back to the form of payment you used - Our competition gives you store credit because they know you will never use it.
* Longest Warranty Period Available - We encourage you to compare our warranty period to our competitors.
* Flexible Payment Options Including - (Shop Pay, Amazon Pay, PayPal, G Pay, Credit Card, Apple Pay).
* Amazon Pay - You can use your Amazon account for a quick easy checkout & rest assured if something goes wrong you have their backing to make it right.
* PayPal - You can use your PayPal account for a quick easy checkout & rest assured if something goes wrong you have their backing to make it right.
* Don't have any money?? No Problem! Use PayPal Credit. Simply choose the PayPal Option during your checkout. Once logged in choose the pay later option.
* 4.7 out of 5 Star Google Seller Rating / Product Reviews (Don't take chances buying from a store with no reviews).
* Featured Google Trusted Store Verified Reviews.
* American / English Speaking Customer Service Reps / Domestic Returns.
- We specialize in sourcing hard-to-find and high-demand products. Often times these products are experiencing a sudden surge in demand. ( For example, a surge in demand due to a celebrity using a certain product or a social media video with the product that has gone viral.) This oftentimes results in intermittent stock-outs that can happen within minutes of receiving stock.
- Our area of expertise is delivering products within the continental USA.
- We currently fulfill over 23,500 orders each month.
- In addition to shipping and delivering to the entire continental USA, we also try to support our local Dallas community with excellent shipping rates and fast delivery.
At Health Central USA, we are proud to be the largest supplier of high-quality health supplements and vitamins in the United States. Our online store, HealthCentralUSA.com, offers a wide variety of genuine products that have undergone numerous studies and tests to ensure their high potency. We have over 100,000 products available, including the best brands from around the world. Our goal is to fulfill our customers' daily nutritional and supplement needs with affordable prices and exclusive deals and offers. Whether you're looking for supplements for weight loss, vitamins, protein, iron, magnesium, natural products, hair loss, or Medical, we have you covered. Our customer service team is available 24/7 to assist you with any queries, and all payments are 100% secure. Shop smarter by comparing prices of similar products from different brands and choose what suits you best. With over 500,000 regular customers, Health Central USA is the most trusted online vitamin and supplement store. Empower your body and lead a healthy, fulfilling life with Health Central USA.
- 100% Employee Owned
- Perfectly Tender Golden & Moist
- Great for Cupcakes
- Non-GMO Project Verified
- Certified B Corporation
- Certified Gluten Free by GFCO
Baking with Joy Since 1790
Our gluten free mixes are carefully crafted to deliver the best-tasting baked goods using only simple, wholesome ingredients - the way we bake every day in our kitchens.
- 1 stick (8 tablespoons) softened butter*
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 4 large eggs
- 2/3 cup milk*
Chilling your cake first makes frosting easier to spread.
*To make non-dairy, use vegan buttery sticks and rice, soy, or almond milk.
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly grease bottoms (but not sides) of cake pan(s). For cupcakes, use greased paper liners in pans.
- Beat butter and oil together using electric mixer, then blend in half of mix. At low speed, mix in eggs one at a time. Stir in half of the milk at a time alternating with remaining mix. Pour batter into pan(s) of choice; fill cupcake wells half full.
- Bake as directed in chart, until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean and top springs back when lightly pressed. Cool in pan(s) for 10 minutes before turning out onto rack to cool completely.
Cane sugar, tapioca starch, rice flour, corn starch, emulsifier (rice starch, polyglycerol esters of fatty acids, mono- and diglycerides), baking powder (sodium acid pyrophosphate, baking soda, corn starch, monocalcium phosphate), salt, natural vanilla flavor, xanthan gum.
|Serving Size: 1/4 cup mix (45 g)|
|Serving Per Container: 14|
|Mix||%Daily Value*||Prepared||%Daily Value*|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%||11 g||14%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%||5 g||25%|
|Trans Fat||0 g||0 g|
|Cholesterol||0 mg||0%||70 mg||23%|
|Sodium||250 mg||11%||270 mg||12%|
|Total Carbohydrate||40 g||15%||41 g||15%|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g||0%||0 g||0%|
|Total Sugars||22 g||23 g|
|Incl. Added Sugars||22 g||44%||22 g||44%|
|Protein||1 g||3 g|
|Vitamin D||0 mcg||0%||0.4 mcg||2%|
|Calcium||10 mg||0%||30 mg||2%|
|Iron||0.1 mg||0%||0.4 mg||2%|
|Potassium||10 mg||0%||50 mg||2%|
|*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|
Do not eat raw mix, dough, or batter.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.