King Arthur Flour, All-Purpose Keto Muffin Mix, 10 oz (283 g)
- 100% Employee Owned
- Estd 1790
- 1 g Net Carbs Per Serving*
- 0 g Added Sugar Per Serving**
- Grain Free
- Certified Gluten Free
- Non GMO Project Verified
- Certified B Corporation
Baking With Joy Since 1790
Our keto mixes are carefully crafted to deliver the best tasting baked goods that help you minimize net carbs without compromising on flavor. Made with ingredients you can feel good about.
*20 g Total Carbs - 9 g Dietary Fiber - 10 g Erythritol = 1 g Net Carbs
**This is not a low-calorie food. See nutrition information for sugar and calorie content.
Serving suggestion. 3 servings shown.
1. Preheat oven according to chart below. Grease 12-cup muffin pan or 8 ½" x 4 ½½" loaf pan.
2. Stir together eggs, oil, and milk or water until blended. Add mix and stir until smooth; batter will be thick. Stir in optional mix-ins or inclusions, up to 1½ cups. Fill each muffin cup full or scoop batter into loaf pan.
3. Bake according to chart below, until golden brown and a toothpick inserted into center comes out clean. Cool in pan for 5 minutes before loosening edges and transferring to rack to cool completely.
Bake Times & Temps
12 muffins - 375°F - 28-33 minutes
1 quick bread - 350°F - 70-75 minutes
Erythritol, organic coconut flour, cellulose, short chain fructan fiber, cellulose and psyllium fiber blend, baking powder (baking soda, calcium acid pyrophosphate, monocalcium phosphate), salt, xanthan gum, steviol glycosides.
|Serving Size: 1/4 cup mix (24 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 12 (one serving = one muffin)|
|Total Fat||1 g||1%||12 g||15%|
|Saturated Fat||1 g||5%||2 g||10%|
|Trans Fat||0 g||0 g|
|Cholesterol||0 mg||0%||60 mg||20%|
|Sodium||160 mg||7%||200 mg||9%|
|Total Carbohydrate||20 g||7%||20 g||7%|
|Dietary Fiber||9 g||32%||9 g||32%|
|Total Sugars||1 g||1 g|
|Incl. Added Sugars||0 g||0%||0 g||0%|
|Erythritol||10 g||10 g|
|Protein||1 g||3 g|
|Vitamin D||0 mcg||0%||1 mcg||6%|
|Calcium||42 mg||4%||95 mg||8%|
|Iron||1 mg||6%||1 mg||6%|
|Potassium||91 mg||2%||129 mg||2%|
|*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories is used for general nutrition advice.|
Do not eat raw mix, dough, or batter.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.