Keto and Co, Keto Cake Mix, Chocolate, 9.1 oz (258 g)
Why Health Central USA?
* Nation-Wide Shipping!
* Local Dallas delivery coming soon! We are building out the online infrastructure now.
* Quality - We offer the biggest selection of name brand products.
* Lowest Price Guaranteed (Must be the exact same item / UPC code at retail price).
* Easy Returns - We even supply the return address label.
* Featured Google Trusted Store Verified Reviews.
* American / English Speaking Customer Service Reps / Domestic Returns.
- Our area of expertise is delivering products within the continental USA.
- We currently fulfill over 23,500 orders each month.
- Naturally Sweetened
- 1.8 g Net Carbs Preserving†
- Gluten Free
- Diabetic Friendly
- No Sugar Added
- 94% Less Sugar than Leading Brands††
- Made with Wondrose™
- The Healthy Alternative Sugar
- Made with Coconut
What is it?
Delicious, rich chocolate cakes and cupcakes with just 1.8 g net carbs per serving. Easy to make and ready in just 30 minutes, the cake you crave without the guilt.
Birthday? Party? Tonight's dessert? Celebrate with cake sweetened with Wondrose, the healthy alternative to sugar.
24.2 g Total Carbs - 12.5 g Fiber - 9.9 Erythritol = 1.8 g Net Carbs
† Nutritional panel reflects FDA required rounding
††Comparison based on 1 prepared serving of Duncan Hines Signature French Vanilla Cake Mix from Duncan Hines website, retrieved January 2019
- 4 large eggs
- 6 Tbsp butter (3/4 stick)
- Melted 1/2 tsp cider vinegar
- Preheat oven to 350 F and grease or line an 8" cake pan (square or round) or cupcake tin. Batter will make 1 cake or 9 cupcakes
- Beat cake mix, eggs and butter in mixing bowl until smooth
- Let batter sit 30 seconds, then stir in cider vinegar
- Spread batter evenly in prepared pan or cupcake tin
- Bake until lightly browned: 15-20 minutes for cupcakes, 25-30 minutes for cakes
- Let cool completely in pan before removing and frosting
- Optional: Frost cooled cake with Keto Frosting Mix by Keto and Co
Dairy free? Use 6 Tbsp melted coconut oil or any cooking oil in place of butter.
Cake will be soft when removed from oven. This is normal. It will firm as it cools.
Enjoy as is or mix in toasted almonds, chocolate chips, or coconut flakes.
Refrigerate or freeze prepared brownies.
Wondrose sugar replacer (erythritol, non-gmo soluble corn fiber, inulin, monk fruit, natural flavors), coconut flour, cocoa powder, natural flavors, baking powder, baking soda, salt, xanthan gum.
Contains: Tree nuts (coconut)
|Serving Size: 1 slice (29 g dry mix)|
|Servings Per Container: 9|
Amount Per Serving**
|Calories from Fat||10||100|
|Total Fat||1.5 g||11 g||2%||17%|
|Saturated Fat||1 g||6 g||5%||32%|
|Trans Fat||0 g||0 g|
|Cholesterol||0 mg||105 mg||0%||34%|
|Sodium||110 mg||140 mg||5%||6%|
|Potassium||75 mg||105 mg||2%||3%|
|Total Carb†||24 g||24 g||8%||8%|
|Dietary Fiber†||13 g||13 g||50%||50%|
|Sugars†||1 g||1 g|
|Erythritol†||10 g||10 g|
|Protein||1 g||4 g||3%||9%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
**Second amount in grams/mg is as prepared, per instructions
†Nutritional panel reflects FDA required rounding
Store mix in a cool, dry place.