Kabrita, Goat Milk-Based Toddler Formula with Iron, 14 oz (400 g) Powder
Why Health Central USA?
* Nation-Wide Shipping!
* Local Dallas delivery coming soon! We are building out the online infrastructure now.
* Quality - We offer the biggest selection of name brand products.
* No Restock Fees - Our competitors charge restock fees because they know you will be returning their inferior products.
* Lowest Price Guaranteed (Must be the exact same item / UPC code at retail price).
* Easy Returns - We even supply the return address label.
* Refunds Go back to the form of payment you used - Our competition gives you store credit because they know you will never use it.
* Longest Warranty Period Available - We encourage you to compare our warranty period to our competitors.
* Flexible Payment Options Including - (Shop Pay, Amazon Pay, PayPal, G Pay, Credit Card, Apple Pay).
* Amazon Pay - You can use your Amazon account for a quick easy checkout & rest assured if something goes wrong you have their backing to make it right.
* PayPal - You can use your PayPal account for a quick easy checkout & rest assured if something goes wrong you have their backing to make it right.
* Don't have any money?? No Problem! Use PayPal Credit. Simply choose the PayPal Option during your checkout. Once logged in choose the pay later option.
* 4.7 out of 5 Star Google Seller Rating / Product Reviews (Don't take chances buying from a store with no reviews).
* Featured Google Trusted Store Verified Reviews.
* American / English Speaking Customer Service Reps / Domestic Returns.
- We specialize in sourcing hard-to-find and high-demand products. Often times these products are experiencing a sudden surge in demand. ( For example, a surge in demand due to a celebrity using a certain product or a social media video with the product that has gone viral.) This oftentimes results in intermittent stock-outs that can happen within minutes of receiving stock.
- Our area of expertise is delivering products within the continental USA.
- We currently fulfill over 23,500 orders each month.
- In addition to shipping and delivering to the entire continental USA, we also try to support our local Dallas community with excellent shipping rates and fast delivery.
At Health Central USA, we are proud to be the largest supplier of high-quality health supplements and vitamins in the United States. Our online store, HealthCentralUSA.com, offers a wide variety of genuine products that have undergone numerous studies and tests to ensure their high potency. We have over 100,000 products available, including the best brands from around the world. Our goal is to fulfill our customers' daily nutritional and supplement needs with affordable prices and exclusive deals and offers. Whether you're looking for supplements for weight loss, vitamins, protein, iron, magnesium, natural products, hair loss, or Medical, we have you covered. Our customer service team is available 24/7 to assist you with any queries, and all payments are 100% secure. Shop smarter by comparing prices of similar products from different brands and choose what suits you best. With over 500,000 regular customers, Health Central USA is the most trusted online vitamin and supplement store. Empower your body and lead a healthy, fulfilling life with Health Central USA.
- 12-24 Months
- No GMO Ingredients
Gentle by Nature™
Made with the goodness of goat milk, Kabrita offers a new choice in toddler nutrition. Our formula comes with the love of our farmers for their goats, the centuries old tradition of Dutch dairy and the dedication of our experts for crafting the best nutrition. Kabrita is made in the Netherlands, where strict European standards limit the use of antibiotics and growth hormones. Kabrita Goat Milk Formula with Non-GMO ingredients offers high quality nutrition, so you can nourish your little one with confidence.
Unless prescribed otherwise by your healthcare professional, use this feeding chart for proper amount of water and powder.
|To Make Approx.||Water fl oz (ml)||No. of level scoops||Grams|
|2 fl oz Bottle||2 fl oz (60 ml)||2||9.0|
|4 fl oz Bottle||4 fl oz (120 ml)||4||18.0|
|6 fl oz Bottle||6 fl oz (180 ml)||6||27.0|
|8 fl oz Bottle||8 fl oz (240 ml)||8||36.0|
- Refer to the table above and fill bottle with the desired amount of warm water (104 °F / 40 °C).
- Using the enclosed scoop, add indicated amount of powder to the bottle.
- Cap bottle and shake well until powder is dissolved.
Your baby's health depends on carefully following the preparation, use and storage instructions. Failure to follow these instructions could result in severe harm. Use immediately, or cover and refrigerate (35-40 °F / 2-4 °C) prepared formula. Use within 24 hours. Throw out unfinished formula left in the bottle after your baby's feed. Do not use any prepared formula that has been unrefrigerated for over one hour. Do not freeze.
Lactose (milk), nonfat dry goat milk, goat whey protein concentrate powder (milk), high 2-palmitic acid oil, soybean oil*, galacto-oligosaccharides (milk), palm kernel oil, sunflower oil, and less than 1%: tri calcium citrate, mortierella alpina oil, tri sodium citrate, crypthecodinium chohnii oil, calcium carbonate, potassium hydroxide, choline bitartrate, sodium l-ascorbate, choline chloride, ferrous sulphate, l-ascorbic acid, zinc sulphate, vitamin E acetate, inositol, niacinamide, calcium pantothenate, cupric sulfate, retinyl acetate, thiamin hydrochloride, vitamin B6 hydrochloride, riboflavin, manganese sulphate, folic acid, potassium iodide, vitamin K1, d-biotin, sodium selenate, vitamin D3, cyanocobalamin.
|Serving Size: 4 scoops (18 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 22|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat||4 g||10%|
|Saturated Fat||1.5 g||16%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||10 g||7%|
|Dietary Fiber||< 1 g||3%|
|Total Sugars||9 g|
|Includes 9 g Added Sugars||37%|
|Vitamin D||1.3 mcg||8%|
||85 mcg RAE||30%|
||0.9 mg NE||15%|
|Folate||23 mcg DFE (14 mcg folic acid)||15%|
|Not a significant source of trans fat.|
|*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 1,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Do not use microwave to prepare or warm formula. Serious burns can occur.
Storage Store open and unopened tins in a dry area at room temperature. Close the opened container tightly with plastic cap. Use content within 1 month. Do not freeze and avoid exposure to excessive heat. Do not use container if inner or outer seal is damaged or missing.
Filled by weight not by volume. Some settling may occur.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.