Justin's Nut Butter, Chocolate Hazelnut & Almond Butter, 16 oz (454 g)
Why Health Central USA?
* Nation-Wide Shipping!
* Local Dallas delivery coming soon! We are building out the online infrastructure now.
* Quality - We offer the biggest selection of name brand products.
* Lowest Price Guaranteed (Must be the exact same item / UPC code at retail price).
* Easy Returns - We even supply the return address label.
* Featured Google Trusted Store Verified Reviews.
* American / English Speaking Customer Service Reps / Domestic Returns.
- Our area of expertise is delivering products within the continental USA.
- We currently fulfill over 23,500 orders each month.
- Naturally Delicious
- Orangutan Friendly Palm Oil
- Non GMO Project Verified
- Certified Gluten Free
- 50% Less Sugar then Leading Brand*
- 4 g Protein - 2% Daily Value
- 8 g Total Sugars - Not a Low Calorie Food
Allow me to introduce the Hazelnut. AKA the Cobnut. AKA the Filbert Nut. AKA the Booyah Nut. Can you guess which of those I made up? Never mind, it's not important. What is important is that I only use the finest dry roasted Booyah Nuts, California almonds and organic chocolate when I make this. The result is rich, delicious and has half the sugar of the leading brand. -Justin
*50% less sugar than leading hazelnut spread brand. Sugar has been reduced from 18g to 8g per 32g serving. See nutrition information for fat and saturated fat content.
No refrigeration necessary. Spread best at room temperature.
Dry roasted hazelnuts, dry roasted almonds, organic powdered sugar (organic cane sugar, organic tapioca starch), organic cocoa powder, organic cocoa butter, palm oil, sea salt.
Contains almonds and hazelnuts. Produced on equipment that also processes other tree nuts.
|Serving Size: 2 Tbsp (32 g)|
|Servings Per Container: About 14|
|Amount per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat||16 g||21%|
|Saturated Fat||3 g||15%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||11 g||4%|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g||7%|
|Total Sugars||8 g|
|Includes 8 g Added Sugars||16%|
|Vitamin D||0 mcg||0%|
|*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.