Jovial, Organic Gluten Free, Mac & Cheese, White Cheddar , 6 oz (170 g)
Why Health Central USA?
* Nation-Wide Shipping!
* Local Dallas delivery coming soon! We are building out the online infrastructure now.
* Quality - We offer the biggest selection of name brand products.
* Lowest Price Guaranteed (Must be the exact same item / UPC code at retail price).
* Easy Returns - We even supply the return address label.
* Featured Google Trusted Store Verified Reviews.
* American / English Speaking Customer Service Reps / Domestic Returns.
- Our area of expertise is delivering products within the continental USA.
- We currently fulfill over 23,500 orders each month.
- Inherently Good
- With Brown Rice Pasta
- With Our Award Winning Brown Rice Pasta
- USDA Organic
- Certified Gluten Free by GFCO
- Kosher Dairy
- Certified Organic by QAI
Comforting, Cheesy & Gluten Free!
Jovial brown rice pasta is crafted by a family of fifth generation artisans in Tuscany. Their time-honored methods, including slow drying and using bronze dies to press the dough, produce pasta with perfect taste and al dente texture every time.
We've taken this award-winning brown rice pasta and created the ultimate organic gluten free mac and cheese that the entire family will love!
It's all about the farming.
Jovial pasta is made with wholesome organic whole grain brown rice grown on small family farms. We work directly with the farmers and each harvest is certified glyphosate-free by The Detox Project.
- Boil 6 cups of water in a medium saucepan.
- Stir in pasta and cook 8-9 minutes until done, stirring occasionally.
- Drain pasta in colander. While pasta is draining add 3 tbsp. of low fat milk to the warm saucepan.
- Add 2 tbsp. of unsalted butter for richer flavor (optional).
- Sprinkle cheese over milk; stir to combine. Add cooked pasta and stir well.
Organic brown rice pasta (organic brown rice flour, water), organic cheese blend: organic cheddar cheese (organic milk, salt, cheese cultures, and enzymes), organic buttermilk, salt, disodium phosphate.
|Serving Size: 2.5 oz (71 g) (Makes about 1 cup)|
Servings Per Container: About 2.5
Amount Per Serving
Per 1/2 cup dry mix
Per 1 cup prepared
||0 g||0 g|
||3 g||6 g|
|Includes added sugars
|*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for General nutrition advice.|