Jarrow Formulas, Bile Acid Factors, 120 Capsules
- Highly Concentrated Conjugated Bile Acids
- Supports Absorption of Fats and Fat Soluble Nutrients
- Dietary Supplement
Bile Acid Factors® consists of a mixture of highly-concentrated bile acids (also called bile salts), mostly in the conjugated form, from U.S. and/or New Zealand bovine bile.
- Bile acids are produced in the liver and then stored and concentrated in the gallbladder, from which they enter the small intestines via the bile duct.
- The major bile components in Bile Acid Factors® are glycocholate and taurocholate, which are crucial for fat absorption.
- In the small intestine, bile acids are required to emulsify fats for absorption. Inadequate bile acids can result in loose stools and reduced absorption of fat and fat-soluble nutrients.
- Conjugated bile acids promote fat absorption and nutritional status.
Take 1 to 4 capsules with a fat-containing meal or as directed by your qualified healthcare professional.
Microcrystalline cellulose, natural vanilla flavor, magnesium stearate (vegetable source) and silicon dioxide. Capsule consists of bovine gelatin (BSE-free).
No wheat, gluten, soybeans, dairy, egg, fish/shellfish, or peanuts/tree nuts.
|Serving Size: 4 Capsules|
|Servings Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Bile Acids
(from 1630 mg Bovine Bile concentrate)
|Conjugated Bile Acid
(as Glycocholic Acid, Taurocholic Acid, Glycodeoxycholic Acid, Taurodeoxycholic Acid, Glycochenodeoxycholic Acid and Taurochenodeoxycholic Acid)
|†Daily Value not established.|
If you have a medical condition, are pregnant, lactating, trying to conceive, under the age of 18, or taking medications, consult your healthcare professional before using this product.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Store in a cool, dry place.
While HealthCentralUSA strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by HealthCentralUSA.