J&R Port Trading, Organic Rooibos Tea, Caffeine Free, 1 lb (454 g)
Why Health Central USA?
* Nation-Wide Shipping!
* Local Dallas delivery coming soon! We are building out the online infrastructure now.
* Quality - We offer the biggest selection of name brand products.
* Lowest Price Guaranteed (Must be the exact same item / UPC code at retail price).
* Easy Returns - We even supply the return address label.
* Featured Google Trusted Store Verified Reviews.
* American / English Speaking Customer Service Reps / Domestic Returns.
- Our area of expertise is delivering products within the continental USA.
- We currently fulfill over 23,500 orders each month.
- USDA Organic
- Certified Organic by OTCO
- Value Pack
Tea is caffeine free, rich in antioxidants, minerals & rare trace elements.
Organic Rooibos (Aspalathus linearis) tea, also called “Red tea” is grown only in the Southern African continent. Super grade, Certified Organic by Ecocert and USDA, it is caffeine free, high in anti-oxidant properties, rich in nutrients and rare trace elements. It is low in tannin and free from oxalic acid. The flavored Rooibos Tea tastes great hot, but also try it Iced. It makes a nice healthy treat for the children.
To enjoy the mild and aromatic taste of this unique tea, place one tea bag or one tea spoon of tea into a cup of boiling water and allow to steep for 3 to 5 minutes. Strain before drinking, if using loose tea. The longer you steep, the more flavor and nutrients are released.
For a quick and easy treat, microwave a cup of water at max, power for 2 minutes or until the water boils. Add one tea bag or one teaspoon of tea and steep for 3 to 5 minutes. Strain before drinking, if using loose tea.
100% Organic rooibos.
Take safety precaution when handling hot water and drink beverage at safe temperature. Enjoy!