International Veterinary Sciences, Quick Bath, Skin, Coat Cleaner & Conditioner, Large Dog Wipes, 10 Pack
- Extra Thick & Heavy Duty!
- Vitamin A - Vitamin E - Aloe Vera
- Contains Ten 8" x 10" Pre-Moistened Wipes
- Effective Cleansers Remove Dirt and Dander from Coat
- Helps Remove Bacteria and Eliminate Odors
- Leaves Coat Shiny and Clean
- Vitamin A and E Promote Healthy Skin and Coat
- Aloe Vera Soothes the Skin
- Alcohol Free and Steroid Free
- Made in the USA Trusted Since 1989
Quick Bath Wipes® are safe for daily use on dogs, and will leave your dog looking and smelling fresh!
Uses for Quick Bath®:
- Perfect for dogs that are difficult to bathe.
- A quick clean up before dogs come indoors.
- To remove loose dirt, dander, and hair.
- When traveling, hiking, and other outings.
- To keep show dogs fresh and clean for judging.
- To clean your dog's ears and face.
- When the weather is too cold to bathe your dog.
- To quickly freshen your dog before your guests arrive.
- To keep your dog clean in between trips to the groomer.
- Any many, many more...
Instructions for Use:
- Peel back label slowly.
- Remove heavy duty wipe as needed.
- Wipe pet from head to tail. Wipe legs and paws. Do not get in the eyes.
- Reseal label by pressing firmly back into place.
- Dispose of used wipes in trash. Do not flush down the toilet.
- To heat, place wipe on a microwave safe surface and heat on medium temperature for 10 seconds.
Purified water, polysorbate 20, sorbitol, decyl glucoside, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, glycerin, simethicone, tocopheryl acetate, retinyl palmitate, tetrasodium glutamate diacetate, phenoxyethanol, ethylhexylglycerin, citric acid, fragrance.
While HealthCentralUSA strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by HealthCentralUSA.