If You Care, Parchment Baking Paper, 70 sq ft (65 ft x 13 in)
- New Paper Cutter
- Quality with Integrity
- FSC® & Compostable Certified Unbleached Totally Chlorine-Free (TCF)
- USDA Certified Biobased Product - Product 100%
- Kosher Parve
Why Use If You Care FSC® Certified Parchment Baking Paper?
- Each year more than 30 million acres of natural forests are destroyed by illegal logging and land clearance.
- The Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) promotes responsible forest management through a rigorous certification system of forests and forest products.
- When you buy If You Care FSC Certified Parchment Baking Paper you know the paper is from forests that comply with the most rigorous environmental and social standards.
- Every year about 80 million tons of waste (U.S. EPA figure) that goes to U.S. landfills is material which could be turned into compost under the right conditions.
- In landfills, this organic material (food, scraps, etc.) releases methane-a powerful greenhouse gas-contributing to global warming.
- Diverting food scraps from landfill to compost facilities contributes significantly to preserving our planet and natural resources.
- If You Care Certified Compostable Parchment Baking Paper is certified for municipal or commercial composting as well as for backyard or home composting.
- If You Care Parchment Baking Paper is made from unbleached totally chlorine-free (TCF) paper. Since no chlorine or chlorine derivatives are used to produce our papers, no chlorine or chlorine derivatives get dumped into our lakes, rivers, or streams.
- From FSC certified forests
- Unbleached totally chlorine free (TCF)
- Silicone coated-derived from silicon found in sand/quartz/rock
- Recycled processed chlorine free (PCF)
- FCS certified paper from well managed forests
- 100% certified compostable
- Totally chlorine free (TCF)
- Silicone, derived from silicon, abundant in nature, non-toxic
- Minimum waste
- Excellent for baking and cooking
- No greasing necessary
- Microwave safe, oven safe to 428ºF/220ºC
- Parchment paper is reusable
- Parchment can be composted in municipal or commercial compost facilities where available, and can also be home composted
- Cardboard box should be recycled
While HealthCentralUSA strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by HealthCentralUSA.