If You Care, Paper Snack & Sandwich Bags, 48 Bags
- FSC® and Compostable Certified
- Unbleached Totally Chlorine-Free (TCF)
- Quality with Integrity
- Natural Barrier Properties
- No Paraffin Wax
- Not Chemically Treated
- Keeps Bread Soft Up to 6 Hours
- USDA Certified Biobased Product - Product 100%
- Each Bag Measures 7 1/2" x 6 3/8" x 2 1/4" (19 cm x 16.2 cm x 5.7 cm)
Why Use If You Care FSC® & Compostable Certified Unbleached TCF Snack & Sandwich Bags?
- Each year more than 30 million acres of natural forests are destroyed by illegal logging and land clearance.
- The Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) promotes responsible forest management through a rigorous certification system of forests and forest products.
- When you buy If You Care FSC Certified Snack & Sandwich Bags you know the paper is from forests that comply with rigorous environmental and social standards.
- Every year 80 million tons of waste (U.S. EPA figure) that goes into U.S. landfills is material which could be turned into compost under the right conditions.
- In landfills, this organic material releases methane - a powerful greenhouse gas - contributing to global warming. Diverting food scraps from landfill to compost faculties contributes significantly to preserving our planet and natural resources.
- If You Care Certified Compostable Snack & Sandwich Bags are certified for municipal or commercial composting as well as for backyard or home composting.
- If You Care Snack & Sandwich Bags are made from unbleached totally chlorine-free (TCF) paper. Since no chlorine or its derivatives are used, no chlorine or its derivatives get dumped into lakes, rivers or streams.
Our Product Certifications
- OK Compost Home. Denotes certification of Vincotte as compostable in backyard or home composting facilities. This is one of the world's only home composting certifications and it is based on the European standard EN 13432.
- OK Compost. Denotes certification by Vincotte to be compostable in commercial or municipal composting facilities in compliance with the European standard EN 13432.
- Seedling. Also denotes certification to be compostable in commercial or municipal composting facilities in compliance with the European standard EN 13432.
- FSC®. Denotes that the paper came from forests which were certified to be responsibly managed in compliance with the rigorous environmental and social standards of the Forest Stewardship Council.
No Petroleum Products
Some paper bags are coated with paraffin wax which is made from non-renewable petroleum resources. Using If You Care FSC Certified 100% Unbleached Paper Snack and Sandwich Bags will help reduce the use of petroleum products and the amount of pollution in the environment.
- Paper from FSC certified forests
- Unbleached greaseproof paper, totally chlorine free (TCF)
- Made from Scandinavian spruce trees
- Natural barrier-not chemically treated
- No petroleum products
- 100% recycled unbleached cardboard
- Non-toxic glue and inks
- FSC certified from responsibly managed forests
- 100% renewable resources
- Totally chlorine-free (TCF)
- Not chemically treated
- No petroleum products
- Minimum waste
- Great for snacks, cookies and sandwiches
- Ideal for muffins and nuts, and for sandwiches with mayonnaise or butter
- Microwave safe
- Certified compostable and can be home composed
- Can be composed in municipal or commercial compost facilities where available
- Box should be recycled
If You Care FSC Certified 100% Unbleached Paper Snack and Sandwich Bags are perfect for packing snacks, cookies and sandwiches. The greaseproof paper provides a natural barrier making the bags ideal for muffins, potato chips or nuts, and for sandwiches that use mayonnaise, butter or oil. The bags are also suitable for use in microwave ovens.
While HealthCentralUSA strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by HealthCentralUSA.