If You Care, Food Waste Bags, 3 Gallon, 30 Bags
- Quality with Integrity
- Now Certified Compostable for Home
- No Plasticizers
- No Polyethylene
- OK Compost
Dimensions: 1'5 x 1'3 1/3" x .63 mil (43cm x 39cm x 6µm)
Why Use If You Care Certified Compostable Bags?
Approximately 80 million tons of waste (U.S. EPA figures) which goes to landfill annually is material which under the right conditions, can be turned into compost, including food scraps, yard trimmings and non-recyclable paper. In a landfill environment, this organic material (food scraps etc.) releases methane gas - a greenhouse gas - contributing to global warming. Diverting food scraps and yard trimming from landfill to compost facilities - either municipal or commercial in areas where they were available - contributes significantly to preserving our planet and natural resources.
If You Care Certified Compostable Bags are made from 100% GMO free potato starch and a fully compostable polymer. These bags are completely polyethylene free and plasticizer free.
If You Care Certified Compostable Tall Kitchen Bags are compostable in backyard or home compost facilities.
If You Care Certified Compostable Tall Kitchen Bags are compostable in commercial composting facilities and meet the standards of EN 13432. Appropriate facilities may not exist in your area.
- Bags are 100% certified compostable, can be home composted
- Bags can be composted in municipal or commercial compost facilities where available
- Cardboard box should be recycled
- No plasticizers, no polyethylene and 100% certified compostable
- Potato starch from non-GMO potatoes grown only for starch - no diversion from food supplies
- Potato starch uses less water than corn starch. No irrigation needed, only rainfall, and 40% less land is required to produce same quantity of starch from potatoes as from corn
- Perfect for kitchen compost pails
- Line compost pails with bags to collect food scraps and food waste
- Use only for compostable waste
- Bags along with food scraps can be composted
- Potato starch from non-GMO potatoes grown for starch, not food
- Blended with certified fully compostable polymer
- No plasticizers. Plasticizers migrate, which deteriorates mechanical properties of bags. We don't use them.
- Box from 100% recycled board processed chlorine-free (PCF)
While HealthCentralUSA strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by HealthCentralUSA.