Heritage Store, The Palma Christi Castor Oil Pack Kit, 4 Piece Kit
- A Legacy for Life
- Convenient Starter kit
- To Enhance Your Healthy Lifestyle
- Recommended by Edgar Cayce
- Castor Oil, Wool Flannel, Castor Clean™ Towelettes, Castor Oil Information Booklet
Called the "Palma Christi" the palm of Christ, Castor oil has been used in cultures around the world for over 3,000 years for its many reputed healing properties!
Castor oil is a triglyceride of fatty acids. Almost 90 percent of its fatty acid content consists of ricinoleic acid thought to be responsible for the unique Castor Oil Therapy. Some of the most extensive documentation for Castor Oil and Castor Oil packs comes from over 500 readings given by Edgar Cayce, from the work done by Dr. William McGarey (reference his book "The Oil That Heals"), and from the countless thousands of people who have used Castor Oil packs and observed the amazing results for themselves. Holistic practitioners agree with Cayce's recommendations to apply heated castor oil packs over the abdominal area to soothe, balance and support digestive comfort. Edgar Cayce recommended Castor oil applied on a pack to "enliven, through the activity of the absorption."[631-4].
Doctors and elders also recommend castor oil massaged onto knees, shoulders, elbows and joints. Massage cold-pressed Castor oil into any area where softening and soothing are desired.
This convenient Castor Oil Pack Kit provides:
- Heritage Store® Castor Oil, an eco-friendly, biodegradable, cold-pressed, pure oil.
- Unbleached, heavy pure Wool Flannel to help the castor oil absorb while it wicks away toxins.
- Castor Clean™ Towelettes to remove oil after castor oil pack application. Edgar Cayce recommended a similar alkaline formula to wipe off excess castor oil from the skin. Natural Castor Clean™ Towelettes can also be used to balance pH, remove debris, clarify texture, and enhance the appearance of skin tone.
- Complete Castor Oil Information Booklet.
Castor Oil Pack Kit Includes:
- Castor Clean Towelettes, 40 ct (5 in. x 8 in.)
- Castor Oil, 16 fl oz (480 ml)
- Wool Flannel, 12" x 27" (30 x 68 cm)
- Castor Oil Information & Instructions
Castor Clean Towelettes
- Use after Castor Oil Packs
- Gentle skin cleanser and toner
- Naturally effective oil removal
- Pure, cold pressed, top quality oil
- Soothes and softens the skin
- Perfect for packs
- Natural, unbleached
- Use in Castor Oil Packs
- Durable, high quality
Castor Oil Information & Instructions
- Easy-to-follow pack instructions
- Benefits of Castor Oil
- Other great uses
- History of Castor Oil
Castor Oil Ingredients:
Pure, cold pressed ricinus communis (castor) oil.
Castor Clean™ Towelettes Ingredients:
Water, hamamelis virginiana (witch hazel preserved with alcohol) water, sodium bicarbonate, and gluconolactone (and) sodium benzoate.
Durable, high quality unbleached natural wool flannel.
For external use only. If redness or irritation occurs discontinue use. Do not use on open wounds or broken skin. Do not apply heat to Castor Oil Pack if you have or suspect you have an infection, inflammation, fever, or abdominal pain and seek medical advice. Do not use a heating pad if you are pregnant or during menstruation.
While HealthCentralUSA strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by HealthCentralUSA.