Hello, Kids, Fluoride Toothpaste, Wild Strawberry, 4.2 oz (119 g)
Why Health Central USA?
* Nation-Wide Shipping!
* Local Dallas delivery coming soon! We are building out the online infrastructure now.
* Quality - We offer the biggest selection of name brand products.
* No Restock Fees - Our competitors charge restock fees because they know you will be returning their inferior products.
* Lowest Price Guaranteed (Must be the exact same item / UPC code at retail price).
* Easy Returns - We even supply the return address label.
* Refunds Go back to the form of payment you used - Our competition gives you store credit because they know you will never use it.
* Longest Warranty Period Available - We encourage you to compare our warranty period to our competitors.
* Flexible Payment Options Including - (Shop Pay, Amazon Pay, PayPal, G Pay, Credit Card, Apple Pay).
* Amazon Pay - You can use your Amazon account for a quick easy checkout & rest assured if something goes wrong you have their backing to make it right.
* PayPal - You can use your PayPal account for a quick easy checkout & rest assured if something goes wrong you have their backing to make it right.
* Don't have any money?? No Problem! Use PayPal Credit. Simply choose the PayPal Option during your checkout. Once logged in choose the pay later option.
* 4.7 out of 5 Star Google Seller Rating / Product Reviews (Don't take chances buying from a store with no reviews).
* Featured Google Trusted Store Verified Reviews.
* American / English Speaking Customer Service Reps / Domestic Returns.
- We specialize in sourcing hard-to-find and high-demand products. Often times these products are experiencing a sudden surge in demand. ( For example, a surge in demand due to a celebrity using a certain product or a social media video with the product that has gone viral.) This oftentimes results in intermittent stock-outs that can happen within minutes of receiving stock.
- Our area of expertise is delivering products within the continental USA.
- We currently fulfill over 23,500 orders each month.
- In addition to shipping and delivering to the entire continental USA, we also try to support our local Dallas community with excellent shipping rates and fast delivery.
At Health Central USA, we are proud to be the largest supplier of high-quality health supplements and vitamins in the United States. Our online store, HealthCentralUSA.com, offers a wide variety of genuine products that have undergone numerous studies and tests to ensure their high potency. We have over 100,000 products available, including the best brands from around the world. Our goal is to fulfill our customers' daily nutritional and supplement needs with affordable prices and exclusive deals and offers. Whether you're looking for supplements for weight loss, vitamins, protein, iron, magnesium, natural products, hair loss, or Medical, we have you covered. Our customer service team is available 24/7 to assist you with any queries, and all payments are 100% secure. Shop smarter by comparing prices of similar products from different brands and choose what suits you best. With over 500,000 regular customers, Health Central USA is the most trusted online vitamin and supplement store. Empower your body and lead a healthy, fulfilling life with Health Central USA.
- Naturally Friendly
- Tastes Awesome
- Works Brilliantly
- ADA Accepted- America Dental Association
- Kids Ages 2+
- Prevents Cavities
- Strengthens Enamel
- Polishes + Brightens
- No Artificial Sweeteners. No Dyes. No SLS/Sulfates. No Brainer.
- No Artificial Flavors
- No Preservatives
- No Parabens
- No Spicy Mint
- No Gluten
- Hello Products are Leaping Bunny Certified
- Never Tested on Animals + Vegan
- Bye - Our Tubes are BPA-Free + Contain no Phthalates. Bonus
Say goodbye to brush time fighting with a kids paste that tastes awesome and works brilliantly. Hello is proven to prevent cavities and strengthen enamel, and is thoughtfully formulated with natural sweeteners like xylitol and stevia. Hooray.
Use - Helps protect against cavities
- Adults and children 2 years of age and older; brush teeth thoroughly, preferably after each meal or at least twice a day, or as directed by a dentist or physician
- Children 2 to 6 years; use only a pea size amount and supervise child's brushing and rinsing (to minimize swallowing)
- Children under 2 years: ask a dentist or a physician.
Twist off cap to remove foil seal.
|Sodium fluoride 0.24%
(0.15% w/v fluoride ion)
Sorbitol, purified water, hydrated silica, glycerin, xylitol, flavor, xanthan gum, titanium dioxide, cocamidopropyl betaine, sodium cocoyl glutamate and stevia rebaudiana leaf extract
Keep out of reach of children under 6 years of age.
If more than use for brushing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Do not use if safety seal is missing or broken.
While HealthCentralUSA strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by HealthCentralUSA.