Hello, Kids, Fluoride Toothpaste, Juicy Grape, 4.2 oz (119 g)
- Naturally Friendly™
- Kids Ages 2+
- Natural Flavor
- Prevents Cavities
- Polishes + Brightens
- Strengthens Enamel
- Tastes Awesome
- Never Tested on Animals
- No Artificial Sweeteners. No Dyes. No SLS/Sulfates. No Brainer.
- Works Brilliantly
- No Artificial Flavors
- No Preservatives
- No Parabens
- No Spicy Mint
- No Gluten
- Leaping Bunny Certified
- Never Tested on Animals + Vegan.
- Bye. Our Tubes Are BPA-Free + Contains No Phthalates. Bonus.
Say goodbye to brush time fighting with a kids paste that tastes awesome and works brilliantly. Hello is formulated to prevent cavities and strengthen enamel, and contains high quality sweeteners like xylitol and organic stevia. Hooray. #brushhappy
Use - Helps protect against cavities
- Adults and children 2 years of age and older; brush teeth thoroughly, preferably after each meal or at least twice a day, or as directed by a dentist or physician.
- Children 2 to 6 years; use only a pea size amount and supervise child's brushing and rinsing (to minimize swallowing).
- Children under 2 years: ask a dentist or a physician.
Twist off cap to remove foil seal.
|Sodium fluoride 0.24%
(0.15% w/v fluoride ion)
Sorbitol, purified water, hydrated silica, glycerin, xylitol, flavor, xanthan gum, titanium dioxide, cocamidopropyl betaine, sodium cocoyl glutamate and stevia rebaudiana leaf extract*
Keep out of reach of children under 6 years of age.
If more than use for brushing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Do not use if safety seal is missing or broken.
While HealthCentralUSA strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by HealthCentralUSA.