Hello, Activated Charcoal Epic Whitening Fluoride Toothpaste, Fresh Mint + Coconut Oil, 4.0 oz (113 g)
- Naturally Friendly™
- Noticeably Whiter Teeth
- Prevents Cavities
- Safe for Enamel
- Awesome Fresh Breath
- Never Tested on Animals
- No Peroxide
- No Artificial Sweeteners
- No Dyes
- No SLS/Sulfates
- No Brainer
- No Artificial Flavors
- No Preservatives
- No Parabens
- Take a Brush on the Wild Side
- Our Tubes are BPA Free + Contain No Phthalates. Bonus.
- Leaping Bunny Certified
- Black Paste Works Brilliantly
What's up with charcoal?
Black paste might look weird but it works brilliantly. Activated Charcoal (made from sustainable bamboo) is nature's way to epically whiten teeth and freshen your breath like nobody's business. For maximum friendliness, use every time you brush. Please spit responsibly, and clean the sink after each use. #brushhappy
Use - Helps protect against cavities
- Adults and children 2 years of age and older - Brush teeth thoroughly, preferably after each meal or at least twice a day, or as directed by a dentist or physician
- Children 2 to 6 years - Use only a pea sized amount and supervise child's brushing and rinsing (to minimize swallowing)
- Children under 2 years - Ask a dentist or physician
|Sodium monofluorophosphate 0.76% (0.15% w/v fluoride ion)||Anticavity|
Sorbitol, purified water, hydrated silica, glycerin, xylitol, charcoal powder, flavor, xanthan gum, titanium dioxide, coconut oil, cocamidopropyl betaine, sodium cocoyl glutamate and stevia rebaudiana leaf extract*
Keep out of reach of children under 6 years of age. If more than used for brushing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Do not use if safety seal is missing or broken.
While HealthCentralUSA strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by HealthCentralUSA.