Heather's Tummy Care, Tummy Fiber, Organic Acacia Senegal Fiber, 16 oz (453 g)
- Improves Bowel Stability
- A Medical Food for the Dietary Management of Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Refill Pouches & Travel Packs Too!
- USDA Organic
- For Use Under a Physician's Supervision
- Non GMO
- 100% Organic Soluble Fiber
- Additive Free · Grit-Free
- Gluten Free · No Oxalates
- Certified Organic by QAI
Through dietary management, acacia senegal helps relieve IBS symptoms, including diarrhea, constipation, and abdominal pain.
Heather's Tummy Fiber Organic Acacia Senegal
- A medical food for the dietary management of Irritable Bowel Syndrome symptoms. Acacia senegal is a natural (not synthetic) whole food soluble fiber with a clinically proven prebiotic effect. Studies show that soluble fiber, as part of the diet, help regulate bowel motility (alleviating both diarrhea and constipation), and relieves abdominal pain from IBS. Acacia Senegal's prebiotic effect stimulates the growth of healthy gut flora for ideal bowel stability, which can reduce bloating, gas, and bowel irregularities from IBS.
- Heather's Tummy Fiber is unique, because it has a good gastrointestinal tolerance and a proven significantly bifidogenic effect. Heather's Tummy Fiber is formulated specifically for the dietary management of IBS and improved bowel stability.
- Heather's Tummy Fiber is 100% Acacia senegal, never low grade Acacia seyal.
Heather's Tummy Fiber has no psyllium, FOS, inulin, FODMAPS, or IBS triggers:
- No insoluble fiber
- No citric acid
- No gluten
- No artificial colors or flavors
- No artificial sweeteners
- No GI stimulants or irritants
Start with a low dose
Keep increasing until symptoms stabilize
Stir in moist foods.
Dissolve in liquids.
Start with 1/2 level teaspoon, twice daily. Stir powder into any moist foods. Or, add to empty cup, then stor with a fork as you gradually add room temperature liquid. Let rest a minute, stir again to completely dissolve. Does not dissolve well in boiling hot or ice cold liquids, but once acacia is liquified you can boil or chill beverage.
Gradually increase your dose. Add an extra 1/2 teaspoon to one dose every 3-4 days, and follow this process until symptoms stabilize. Use twice daily for best results.
Diarrhea will often resolve at a much lower dose range than constipation. Constipation, if chronic and severe, may take several weeks and require a gradual increase to the higher dose range of 4-5 tablespoons per day.
Prebiotic effect is best achieved at doses of at least 10 grams (5 teaspoons) per day. Please increase to that dose range gradually. Maximum daily dose is 30 grams (5 tablespoons).
Cooking: 1 Tbsp per cup of liquid, whisk. Baking: 1 Tbsp per cup of flour, whisk.
Organic acacia (100% acacia senegal).
|Serving Size: 1 level tsp (2.5 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 180|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||0 g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrates||2 g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g||9%|
|Soluble Fiber||2 g|
|Not a significant source of fats, cholesterol, total or added sugars, vitamin D, calcium, iron, or potassium.
Keep out of reach of children.
Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or nursing.
Use within 12 months of opening. Keep airtight.
Organic product. Color variations are normal.
While HealthCentralUSA strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by HealthCentralUSA.