Hawaiian Tropic, Island Sport, High Performance Sunscreen, SPF 30, Light Tropical Scent, 8 fl oz (236 ml)
- Ultra Light
- UVA & UVB Protection
- Won't Clog Pores
- Water/Sweat Resistant (80 Minutes)
- Dermatologist Tested
- Breathable, Ultra Light Formula
- Oil Free
Uses - Help prevent sunburn.
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating.
- Immediately after towel drying.
- At least every 2 hours.
- Regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF of 15 or higher.
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. 2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
|Avobenzone 2.0%, Octocrylene 5.0%, Oxybenzone 3.0%||Sunscreen|
|Inactive Ingredients: Water, c12-15 alkyl benzoate, butyloctyl salicylate, cetearyl alcohol, neopentyl glycol diheptanoate, phenethyl benzoate, polymethylsilsesquioxane, vp/eicosene copolymer, caprylyl glycol, dimethicone, glycerin, triethanolamine, coco-glucoside, acrylates/c10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, ceteth-10 phosphate, dicetyl phosphate, disodium edta, paraffin, xanthan gum, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, mangifera indica (mango) seed butter, sodium ascorbyl phosphate, tocopheryl acetate, panthenol, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, carica papaya (papaya) fruit extract, colocasia antiquorum root extract, mangifera indica (mango) fruit extract, passiflora incarnata fruit extract, plumeria acutifolia flower extract, psidium guajava fruit extract, phenoxyethanol, methylparaben, propylparaben, fragrance.|
- For external use only.
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin. When using this product do not get into eyes. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation or rash develops.
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. May stain some fabrics.
- Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun.
While HealthCentralUSA strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by HealthCentralUSA.