Harney & Sons, Dragon Pearl, Jasmine Tea, 4 oz
- John Harney Master Tea Blender
- Effects: Enchanting
- Caffeine Content: 30-50 Milligrams
- Character: A Beautiful Yellow Tea that is Light-Bodied with a Delightful Floral Scent
- KSA Kosher
- China's best floral tea
Harney & Sons: from tea garden to tea cup…in 1970 John Harney, Master Tea Blender, embarked on a mission to share his love for tea. Harney & Sons tea selection offers over 200 varieties of the highest quality leaves. The Harney family personally source their teas from the most reputable, established estates and gardens throughout Asia and India…accepting only the exceptional.
Mike’s Tea Rating
To make your buying decision easier, Mike Harney has rated each tea. Here is the key: 1-5
- Briskness: Does your mouth pucker? 1
- Body: Does the tea fill your mouth? 1
- Aroma: Does the tea have a robust scent? 5
Brewing Time: Less than boiling water, 4 minutes
The Correct way to brew jasmine tea
- Heat pot with boiling water until warm to touch.
- Discard that water and put a teaspoon of tea for each cup of tea desired.
- Pour less than boiling water over tea and steep 4 minutes.
- Pour through strainer.
Beautiful tea leaves and white buds are lightly oxidized and rolled into balls, later jasmine flowers flavor the tea.
While HealthCentralUSA strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by HealthCentralUSA.