Happy Family Organics, Superfood Puffs, Organic Grain Snack, Sweet Potato & Carrot, 2.1 oz (60 g)
- Crawling Baby
- Gluten Free
- 25 mg Choline to Support Brain & Eye Health
- 40% More Puffs!*
- USDA Organic
- Organic is Always Non-GMO
- Certified B Certified
- Packaging Made without BPA
- Made Without the Use of GMO Ingredients
- Certified Organic by CCOF
"We are a team of real parents, pediatricians & nutritionists on a mission to bring health and happiness to our little ones and the planet. We create nutritious meals and snack that make eating enlightened, effortless, and delicious. From our Happy Family to yours!"
Our Enlightened Nutrition Philosophy
- 25 mg Choline per Serving to Support Brain & Eye Health
- Antioxidant Vitamins C & E - 10% DV per serving.
- Vitamin B12 - 20% DV per serving.
- Made Without Cane Syrup.
Your child may be ready for organic superfood puffs when she or he:
- Eats thicker solids with larger pieces.
- Crawls without tummy touching the ground.
- Uses jaws to mash food between gums.
- Picks up food to eat with thumb and forefinger.
- Always certified USDA organic
- No toxic persistent pesticides
- Packaging made without BPA, BPS, or phthalates
*Happy Baby® Puffs 2.1 oz (60 g) contain 40% more puffs than Gerber® Organic Puffs 1.48 oz (42 g).
Organic white rice flour, organic apple juice concentrate, organic brown rice flour, <2% of: organic sweet potato powder, organic carrot powder, mixed tocopherols (to preserve freshness), Vitamins And Minerals: Dicalcium phosphate, choline bitartrate (choline), potassium chloride, calcium carbonate, sodium ascorbate (vitamin C), ferric pyrophosphate (iron), dl-alpha tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E), cholecalciferol (vitamin D3), calcium d-pantothenate (pantothenic acid (vitamin B5)), zinc oxide, niacinamide (vitamin B3), thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1), riboflavin (vitamin B2), pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12).
|Serving Size: About 1/2 cup (7 g)|
|Servings Per Container: About 9|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||6 g||6%|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|
|Includes <1 g Added Sugars|
|Vit. D||0.8 mcg||8%|
|Vit. C||5 mg||10%|
|Vit B12||0.1 mcg||20%|
|Vit E||0.8 mg||15%|
|Vit B6||0.03 mg||10%|
|Pantothenic Acid||0.4 mg||20%|
This product should only be fed to seated, supervised children who are accustomed to chewing solid foods.
While HealthCentralUSA strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by HealthCentralUSA.