Good Dee's, Low Carb Baking Mix, Pancakes Plus, 7.8 oz (219 g)
- Made With Almond Flour
- Makes 24 Pancakes!
- No Sugar Alcohols or Stevia
- Still Sweet
- 1 g Net Carbs Per Serving
- Grain Free
- Sugar Free
- Gluten Free
- Soy Free
- Women Owned™
About Good Dee's®
This has been quite the journey! After I had my first son in 2012, I wanted to get healthy and I wanted to eliminate sugar.
I have always loved to cook and be in the kitchen-except now gone are those sugar filled, high carb treats. Good Dee's® was born.
Not everyone is a baker or chef so I've made sure these mixes are easy to make. I want them to taste, smell, and look as close to the higher carb counterpart as possible. I really hope you enjoy the mixes as much as I've enjoyed having my dream come to life.
xoxo Deana Karim aka Dee, Founder
5 g Of Carbs - 2 g Dietary Fiber - 2 g Allulose = 1 g Net Carbs
Baked Goods Best Kept Refrigerated
You Will Need:
|Pancakes Made (around 3")|
|Dry Mix||1/3 Cup||1 Cup*||Whole Bag||Whole Bag||Whole Bag|
|Heavy Cream or Milk||1 tbsp||3 tbsp||1/3 cup||1/2 cup|
|Unsalted Butter or Coconut Oil||1 tsp||1 tbsp||2 tbsp||2 tbsp|
|Vanilla||Optional: 1/2 tsp||1 tsp||1 tbsp||1 tsp|
|*Dry mix amount may slightly vary-if you want to make 10-12 servings or 1 cup dry mix it is approximately half the bag.|
- Whisk eggs, oil, cream, and optional extract in a bowl. Add mix and blend thoroughly.
- Heat a skillet or griddle over medium heat and make sure it is slightly oiled (so pancakes don't stick).
- Pour 2 tablespoons of batter and cook on its side until browned and some small bubbles might form and then flip over until second side is browned
*If batter seems too thick, add 1 teaspoon additional milk at a time to slightly thin.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Empty the contents of the mix into a bowl, add in your oil, milk and eggs and mix until smooth.
- Fill a lined muffin tray or individual silicone molds halfway with your batter.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until golden or toothpick comes out clean.
*Start with 10 minutes and adjust time as needed.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Grease or line a baking sheet.
- Mix the egg, extract, and pancake mix until a dough forms.
- Shape batter into a circle, approximately 8 inches in diameter. Flatten or leave as is for a rustic look.
- Cut the circle into 8 pieces.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes or until golden brown.
Almond flour, allulose, corn-free baking powder (sodium acid pyrophosphate, sodium bicarbonate, tapioca starch, calcium phosphate) and salt.
Allulose is a sweetener that is low on the glycemic index. We subtract it from carbs to get our net carb count, along with fiber.
Contains: Tree nuts (almonds).
Allergy Information: Mix is manufactured in a dedicated gluten free facility that also processes soy, milk, tree nuts and eggs.
|Serving Size: 1/12 mix (18 g) About 2 pancakes|
|Servings Per Container: 12|
|Per Serving||%DV*||As Prepared||%DV*|
|Total Fat||8 g||10%||14 g||18%|
|Saturated Fat||0.5 g||3%||4 g||20%|
|Trans Fat||0 g||0 g|
|Cholesterol||0 mg||0%||80 mg||27%|
|Sodium||105 mg||5%||130 mg||6%|
|Total Carb.||5 g||2%||5 g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g||7%||2 g||7%|
|Sugars||1 g||1 g|
|Incl. Added Sugars||0 g||0%||0 g||0%|
|Protein||3 g||6 g|
|Vitamin D||0 mcg||0%||1 mcg||6%|
|Calcium||1 mcg||6%||60 mg||4%|
|Iron||1 mg||6%||1 mg||6%|
|*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|
While HealthCentralUSA strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by HealthCentralUSA.