Gerber, Puffs, Puffed Grain Snack, 8+ Months, Strawberry Apple, 1.48 oz (42 g)
- Helps Support Brain Development and Learning Ability
- 30 mg Choline and 20% DV Iron
- 6 Essential Vitamins and Minerals
- Melts Quickly!
- Naturally Flavored with Other Natural Flavors
- Non GMO Project Verified
Your Little Ones's First Finger Food
- Melt-in-their-mouth good.
- Perfectly sized for picking up.
- Easily sticks to little fingers.
The Good Stuff
- 15% DV Vitamin E and 3 B Vitamins for Healthy Growth.
- 2 g of Whole Grains Per Serving.
- No Artificial Flavors or Artificial Sweeteners.
Your Baby May Be Ready for Puffs if They:
- Crawl without tummy on the floor.
- Start using fingers to eat.
- Start using jaw to mash food.
Use within 14 days of opening for optimal freshness.
Rice flour, whole wheat flour, wheat starch, cane sugar, whole grain oat flour, natural strawberry apple flavor (includes strawberry juice concentrate and acetic acid), dried apple puree, mixed tocopherols (to maintain freshness), sunflower lecithin, Vitamins and minerals: Choline bitartrate, iron (electrolytic), vitamin E (alpha tocopheryl acetate), niacinamide (a b vitamin), vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride), vitamin B1 (thiamine hydrochloride).
|Serving Size: 60 pieces (7 g/about ½ cup)|
|Servings Per Container: About 6|
|Amount Per Serving||Infants through 12 months % DV*||Children 1-3 years
|Total Fat||0 g||0%||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate||6 g||6%||4%|
|Total Sugars||1 g|
|Includes 1 g Added Sugars||4%|
|Vitamin E||0.8 mg||15%||10%|
|Vitamin B6||0.05 mg||15%||10%|
|Not a significant source of saturated fat, trans fat, cholesterol, dietary fiber, vitamin D, calcium, and potassium.|
|*% DV = % Daily Value.|
Keep package away from children.
This product should only be fed to seated, supervised children who are accustomed to chewing solid foods.
This package is sold by weight, not by volume, and may not appear full due to settling of contents.
While HealthCentralUSA strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by HealthCentralUSA.