Gerber, Organic, Grain & Grow, Morning Bowl, 10+ Months, Oats, Barley and Red Quinoa with Banana & Summer Berries, 4.5 oz (128 g)
- Made with the Ancient Grain Quinoa
- 10 g Whole Grains Per Serving
- 15% Daily Value Iron for Infants
- Non GMO Project Verified
- USDA Organic
- Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth
Simply the good stuff.
No artificial flavors or added sweeteners
- Crawl with stomach off the floor
- Begin to self-feed with fingers
- Begin to use jaw to mash food
- Remove tray from carton sleeve.
- Peel back top fil on tray 1/2 to event then microwave on high (100% power) for 20-25 seconds.
- Carefully remove top film and discard.
- Stir contents and test temperature before serving
- Cover and refrigerate after opening.
- Discard unused portion after 2 days.
Serving Size: 1 bowl
Amount per serving
Infants through 12 months % DV*
Children 1-3 years % DV*
|Total Fat||1 g||3%||3%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carb||22 g||23%||14%|
|Dietary fiber||2 g||14%|
|Total Sugars||9 g|
|Incl 0 g Added Sugars||0%|
|Vitamin D||0 mcg||0%||0%|
|*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 1,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice for children 1-3.|
This product should be fed to seated, supervised children who are accustomed to chewing solid foods.
Discard if seal is broken.
Do not heat in conventional oven.
While HealthCentralUSA strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by HealthCentralUSA.