Gerber, Good Start, Soy Based Powder Infant Formula with Iron, Lactose Free, 0 to 12 Months, 12.9 oz (366 g)
Why Health Central USA?
* Nation-Wide Shipping!
* Local Dallas delivery coming soon! We are building out the online infrastructure now.
* Quality - We offer the biggest selection of name brand products.
* No Restock Fees - Our competitors charge restock fees because they know you will be returning their inferior products.
* Lowest Price Guaranteed (Must be the exact same item / UPC code at retail price).
* Easy Returns - We even supply the return address label.
* Refunds Go back to the form of payment you used - Our competition gives you store credit because they know you will never use it.
* Longest Warranty Period Available - We encourage you to compare our warranty period to our competitors.
* Flexible Payment Options Including - (Shop Pay, Amazon Pay, PayPal, G Pay, Credit Card, Apple Pay).
* Amazon Pay - You can use your Amazon account for a quick easy checkout & rest assured if something goes wrong you have their backing to make it right.
* PayPal - You can use your PayPal account for a quick easy checkout & rest assured if something goes wrong you have their backing to make it right.
* Don't have any money?? No Problem! Use PayPal Credit. Simply choose the PayPal Option during your checkout. Once logged in choose the pay later option.
* 4.7 out of 5 Star Google Seller Rating / Product Reviews (Don't take chances buying from a store with no reviews).
* Featured Google Trusted Store Verified Reviews.
* American / English Speaking Customer Service Reps / Domestic Returns.
- We specialize in sourcing hard-to-find and high-demand products. Often times these products are experiencing a sudden surge in demand. ( For example, a surge in demand due to a celebrity using a certain product or a social media video with the product that has gone viral.) This oftentimes results in intermittent stock-outs that can happen within minutes of receiving stock.
- Our area of expertise is delivering products within the continental USA.
- We currently fulfill over 23,500 orders each month.
- In addition to shipping and delivering to the entire continental USA, we also try to support our local Dallas community with excellent shipping rates and fast delivery.
At Health Central USA, we are proud to be the largest supplier of high-quality health supplements and vitamins in the United States. Our online store, HealthCentralUSA.com, offers a wide variety of genuine products that have undergone numerous studies and tests to ensure their high potency. We have over 100,000 products available, including the best brands from around the world. Our goal is to fulfill our customers' daily nutritional and supplement needs with affordable prices and exclusive deals and offers. Whether you're looking for supplements for weight loss, vitamins, protein, iron, magnesium, natural products, hair loss, or Medical, we have you covered. Our customer service team is available 24/7 to assist you with any queries, and all payments are 100% secure. Shop smarter by comparing prices of similar products from different brands and choose what suits you best. With over 500,000 regular customers, Health Central USA is the most trusted online vitamin and supplement store. Empower your body and lead a healthy, fulfilling life with Health Central USA.
- Plant-Based Protein
- Brain & Eye Development DHA
- Easy to Digest Soy Proteins
- Milk Free
- Kosher Pareve
- Soy Based Powder
- Non GMO - Not Made with Genetically Engineered Ingredients
Gerber® Good Start® Soy provides comfort for babies with fussiness and gas due to milk or lactose intolerance while providing complete nutrition and plant-based protein.
The goodness inside.
Specially designed to provide complete nutrition with 100% plant-based soy proteins to ease digestion and expert-recommended DHA to help support brain and eye development.
Gerber® Good Start® Feed Journey
- Nourishing healthy babies and toddlers at each stage of development
- Gerber® Good Start® Soy Birth-12 months
- Gerber® Good Start® Soy 2 9-24 months
Use a directed by a doctor.Step 1: Pour desired amount of water into bottle. See chart below.
Step 2: Add 1 unpacked level scoop (8.9 g) of powder for each 2 fl oz water. (Only use enclosed scoop. Separate it from frame.
Step 3: Cap bottle: Shake well feed baby immediately. Once feeding begins, use contents within 1 hour or discard.
Breastfeeding is best for your baby.
To Make Approx
|2 fl oz bottle||2 fl oz||1 unpacked level scoop (8.9 g)|
|4 fl oz bottle||4 fl oz||2 unpacked level scoops|
|6 fl oz bottle||6 fl oz||3 unpacked level scoops|
|8 fl oz bottle||8 fl oz||4 unpacked level scoops|
Corn maltodextrin, vegetable oils (palm olein, soy, coconut, and high-oleic safflower or high-oleic sunflower), enzymatically hydrolyzed soy protein isolate, sucrose, and less than 2% of: calcium phosphate, potassium citrate, sodium citrate, calcium citrate, M. alpina oil*, C. cohnii oil**, magnesium chloride, calcium chloride, potassium chloride, ferrous sulfate, zinc sulfate, copper sulfate, potassium iodide, sodium selenate, soy lecithin, sodium ascorbate, choline chloride, inositol, alpha-tocopheryl acetate, niacinamide, calcium pantothenate, vitamin A acetate, riboflavin, thiamine mononitrate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, folic acid, biotin, phylloquinone, vitamin D3, vitamin B12, ascorbyl palmitate, mixed tocopherols, L-methionine, taurine, L-carnitine.
*A source of arachidonic acid (ARA).
**A source of docosahexaenoic acid (DHA).
|Nutrients per 100 Calories (5 fl oz, prepared as directed):||Amount per Serving|
|Linoleic Acid||920 mg|
|Thiamine (B1)||80 mcg|
|Riboflavin (B2)||94 mcg|
|Folic Acid (Folacin)||16 mcg|
|Pantothenic Acid||500 mcg|
|C (Ascorbic Acid)||12 mg|
Your baby's healthy depends on carefully following the preparation use, and storage instructions below. Failure to follow these instructions could result in severe harm. Consult your baby's doctor about the appropriate formula for your baby. Powdered infant formulas are not sterile and should not be fed to premature infants who might have immune problems unless directed and supervised by your baby's doctor.Always wash your hands and utensils before preparing formula. Sterilization or boiling of tap or bottled water and sterilization of utensils is recommended. Your doctor will advise if it is not required. If boiling water, bring to a rolling boil for 1 minute and allow to cool to room temperature before preparing formula.
Note: Only if necessary, refrigerate freshly prepared bottle and use contents within 24 hours. Refrigerator temperature should be maintained between 35-40°F (2-4°C).
Do not use microwave to warm formula. Serious burns may result.
Storage: Tightly cover open can and use within 1 month. Store opened and unopened cans in a cool, dry place. Avoid extreme storage conditions.
This formula is not intended for treatment or management of allergy.
Some settling may occur in shipping. Make approximately 91 fl (2.8 qt) of formula.
Do not use if outer or inner seal is damaged.
While HealthCentralUSA strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by HealthCentralUSA.