Gerber, Good Start, Soothe Baby Vitamin D & Probiotic Drops, Birth+, 0.34 fl oz (10 ml)
- Pediatrician Recommended†
- Clinically-Studied and Patented‡ Probiotic, L. Reuteri
- Promotes Healthy Bone Development
- Only Probiotic Shown to be Effective in Reducing Spit-Ups and The Chance of Developing Colic
- Non GMO - Not Made with Genetically Engineered Ingredients
- Dietary Supplement
- Kosher Dairy
You do your best to give your little one everything they need, but approximately 30% of babies meet the recommended intake of Vitamin D daily. The first few months is also when a baby is vulnerable to common digestive issues such as colic & spit-up.
With just 5 drops once daily, Gerber® Good Start® Soothe Vitamin D & Probiotic Drops provide 400 IU of Vitamin D - an essential vitamin that helps your baby absorb calcium for healthy bone development. Gerber® Good Start® Soothe Vitamin D & Probiotic Drops also has the unique Lactobacillus reuteri (DSM 17938) that naturally promotes growth of good bacteria in your baby's gut. It is the only probiotic shown to be effective in reducing spit-ups and the chance of developing colic.
†In the infant probiotic category. Based on a QuintilesIMS survey (YTD June 2019)
‡Protected by patents
- Shake well for 10 seconds before each use.
- To dispense, tilt the bottle so slowly form a drop. The mark indicating the air vent in the dropper must be facing up for easier dosing.
- Drops can be given on breast, mixed with breastmilk or formula or by spoon. Use 5 drops daily.
Sunflower oil, medium chain triglyceride oil, silicon dioxide.
|Serving Size: 5 Drops|
|Servings Per Container: About 50|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV Infant - 12 months|
|Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol)||10 mcg (400 IU)||100%|
|Lactobacillus reuteri Protectis® (DSM 17938)||100 million CFU||*|
|*Daily Value (DV) not established.|
If your child was born prematurely or has immune problems, consult your healthcare provider prior to use.
Storage: Store in a cool, dry place. Maximum 77°F / 25°C
Keep out of reach of children.
While HealthCentralUSA strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by HealthCentralUSA.