Gerber, Good Start, Grow, Toddler Digestive & Immune Support Probiotic Ages 1+, 30 Single Serve Packets
- With Clinically Studied and Patented** Probiotic L. Reuteri
- Non GMO - Not Made with Genetically Engineered Ingredients
- Helps with Tummy Issues that Commonly Occur During Toddlerhood
- Helps Support Digestive Health and the Immune System
- Kosher Dairy
Naturally supports digestive health & the immune system.
The toddler years continue to be an important time for your little one's tummy. A balanced microbiota support digestive health and the developing immune system - over 70% of the immune system is in the digestive tract.
Gerber® Good Start Grow Toddler Probiotic contains Lactobacillus reuteri (DSM 17938) that naturally colonizes the digestive tract and promotes good bacteria.
Probiotic L. reuteri is effective and safe in children.
Daily use of L. reuteri can support digestive health and the immune system. It also helps with tummy issues that commonly occur during toddlerhood.
- Helps with occasional digestive discomfort or upset.
- Helps support overall digestive function.
- Help support a child's natural defenses.
Do not add to hot food or drink.
The recommended dose is 1 packet daily. Use daily to support digestive health and the immune system.
Serving Size: 1 packet (0.3 g)
Serving Per Container: 30
Amount Per Serving
|Lactobacillus reuteri Protectis® (DSM 17938)||100 million CFU||*|
|*Daily Value not established.|
Storage: Store in a cool, dry place. Maximum 77°F/25°C.