Gerber, Good Start, A2, Toddler Drink, 12 to 24 Months, 20 oz (566 g)
Why Health Central USA?
* Nation-Wide Shipping!
* Local Dallas delivery coming soon! We are building out the online infrastructure now.
* Quality - We offer the biggest selection of name brand products.
* No Restock Fees - Our competitors charge restock fees because they know you will be returning their inferior products.
* Lowest Price Guaranteed (Must be the exact same item / UPC code at retail price).
* Easy Returns - We even supply the return address label.
* Refunds Go back to the form of payment you used - Our competition gives you store credit because they know you will never use it.
* Longest Warranty Period Available - We encourage you to compare our warranty period to our competitors.
* Flexible Payment Options Including - (Shop Pay, Amazon Pay, PayPal, G Pay, Credit Card, Apple Pay).
* Amazon Pay - You can use your Amazon account for a quick easy checkout & rest assured if something goes wrong you have their backing to make it right.
* PayPal - You can use your PayPal account for a quick easy checkout & rest assured if something goes wrong you have their backing to make it right.
* Don't have any money?? No Problem! Use PayPal Credit. Simply choose the PayPal Option during your checkout. Once logged in choose the pay later option.
* 4.7 out of 5 Star Google Seller Rating / Product Reviews (Don't take chances buying from a store with no reviews).
* Featured Google Trusted Store Verified Reviews.
* American / English Speaking Customer Service Reps / Domestic Returns.
- We specialize in sourcing hard-to-find and high-demand products. Often times these products are experiencing a sudden surge in demand. ( For example, a surge in demand due to a celebrity using a certain product or a social media video with the product that has gone viral.) This oftentimes results in intermittent stock-outs that can happen within minutes of receiving stock.
- Our area of expertise is delivering products within the continental USA.
- We currently fulfill over 23,500 orders each month.
- In addition to shipping and delivering to the entire continental USA, we also try to support our local Dallas community with excellent shipping rates and fast delivery.
At Health Central USA, we are proud to be the largest supplier of high-quality health supplements and vitamins in the United States. Our online store, HealthCentralUSA.com, offers a wide variety of genuine products that have undergone numerous studies and tests to ensure their high potency. We have over 100,000 products available, including the best brands from around the world. Our goal is to fulfill our customers' daily nutritional and supplement needs with affordable prices and exclusive deals and offers. Whether you're looking for supplements for weight loss, vitamins, protein, iron, magnesium, natural products, hair loss, or Medical, we have you covered. Our customer service team is available 24/7 to assist you with any queries, and all payments are 100% secure. Shop smarter by comparing prices of similar products from different brands and choose what suits you best. With over 500,000 regular customers, Health Central USA is the most trusted online vitamin and supplement store. Empower your body and lead a healthy, fulfilling life with Health Central USA.
- First and Only - Toddler Drink with A2 Milk Probiotics & HMO†
- Naturally Easy to Digest
- A2 ß-Casein Milk Protein
- Promotes Digestive & Immune Health
- 2'-FL HMO and Probiotic Reuteri
- Milk Based Powder
- Non GMO - Not Made With Genetically Engineered Ingredients
A2 milk has high-quality and easy-to-digest ß casein protein.
All of our A2 milk comes from cows that are carefully selected and naturally produce only A2 milk.
For Advanced Digestive Support.
Gerber® Good Start® A2 Toddler Drink is an alternative to regular cow's milk with emerging evidence that suggests A2 milk supports good digestive tolerance in children. It is made with an exclusive combination of A2 milk, probiotic L.reuteri and prebiotic 2'-FL HMO†.
†Human milk oligosaccharide. Not from human milk.
Step 1: Pour 6 fl oz water into clean container. Add 3 unpacked level scoops (28 g) of powder. (Only use enclosed scoop.)
Step 2: Mix or Shake Well
Step 3: Pour drink into cup. Serve immediately. Once feeding begins, use contents within 1 hour or discard.
- Pull to separate scoop from inner lid.
- Scoop powder. When finished, turn scoop upside down.
- Place upside down scoop on hook on inner rim.
Contains: Milk and soy.
*A2 beta (ß)-casein milk protein from a2 milk.2'-0-fucosyllactose (2'FL): A type of prebiotic. C.cohii oil: A source of DHA. M.alpina oil: A source of ARA
|Serving Size: 3 Scoops (28 g) Makes approx. 7 fl oz (200 ml)|
|Servings Per Container: About 20|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value*|
|Total Fat||5 g||13%|
|Saturated Fat||1 g||10%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||17 g||11%|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g||0%|
|Total Sugars||16 g|
|Includes 15 g Added Sugars||60%|
|Vitamin D||2.5 mcg||15%|
|Vitamin A||150 mcg||50%|
|Vitamin C||10 mg||60%|
|Vitamin B6||0.2 mg||40%|
|Vitamin B12||0.3 mcg||35%|
|Pantothenic Acid||1 mg||50%|
|Vitamin E||1.68 mg||25%|
|Folate||67 mcg DFE (40 mcg Folic Acid)||25%|
|*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 1,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|
Warning: Do not use microwave to warm drink. Serious burns may result.
Storage: Tightly cover open can and use within 1 month. Store opened and unopened cans in a cool, dry place. Avoid extreme storage conditions. Warming drink above, or using water warmer than 100°F (38°C), will compromise the probiotic cultures.
Some settling may occur in shipping.
While HealthCentralUSA strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by HealthCentralUSA.