Gerber, Arrowroot Biscuits, 10+ Months, 5.5 oz (155 g)
- Your Little One's First Biscuit
- 10% DV of Iron and Vitamin E Per Serving
- Dissolves Easily No Teeth Required
- Non GMO - Not Made with Genetically Engineered Ingredients
- Kosher Dairy
- Crafted to Soften Quickly
- Helps Develop Essential Chewing Skills
- Easily Mashed With or Without Teeth
- Perfectly Sized for Learning to Hold
- No High Fructose Corn Syrup
- No Artificial Colors, Artificial Flavors or Artificial Sweeteners
Your 10+ month old baby may be ready for Arrowroot Biscuits if they:
- Crawl with stomach off the floor
- Begin to self-feed with fingers
- Begin to use jaw to mash food
Reseal after opening. Use within 7 days of opening for optimal freshness.
Enriched flour (wheat flour, niacin, reduced iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), cane sugar, high oleic sunflower oil, arrowroot flour, whey (from milk), invert sugar, less than 1% of: natural flavor, leavening (baking soda, sodium acid pyrophosphate , calcium phosphate), sunflower lecithin, vitamins and minerals: iron (ferric orthophosphate), vitamin E (alpha tocopheryl acetate).Contains: Wheat, milk
|Serving Size: 1 biscuit (5 g)|
|Servings Per Container: About 31|
|Amount Per Serving||Infants through 12 months % DV||Children 1-3 years
|Total Fat||0.5 g||2%||2%|
|Total Carbohydrate||3 g||4%||2%|
|Total Sugars||1 g|
|Includes 1 g Added Sugars||4%|
|Vitamin E||0.6 mg||12%||10%|
|Not a significant source of saturated fat, trans fat, cholesterol, dietary fiber, vitamin D and calcium.|
|*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 1,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice for children 1-3 years.|
|% DV = % Daily Value|
This product should only be fed to seated, supervised children who are accustomed to chewing solid foods.
This package is sold by weight, not by volume, and may not appear full due to settling of contents.
While HealthCentralUSA strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by HealthCentralUSA.