Genexa, Kid's Allergy, Ages 6+, Organic Agave Syrup, 4 fl oz (118 ml)
- Real Medicine Made Clean
- Runny Nose
- Itchy Nose
- Itchy Eyes
- Watery Eyes
- Itchy Throat
- Diphenhydramine HCL
- Flavored with Organic Agave Syrup
- No Allergens, Dyes, or Parabens
- Non GMO Project Verified
- Dosing Cup Included
- Certified B Corporation
- Certified Gluten-Free
- Certified Vegan
Only Ingredients People Deserve
- Diphenhydramine HCL
- Organic Agave Syrup
- Citrus Extract
- Purified Water
- And that's all.
Give it a shake! We use clean ingredients so it's normal for them to separate and change color over time.
Temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies:
- Runny nose
- Itchy, watery eyes
- Itching of the nose or throat
People over everything.
We think you should feel good about what makes you feel better. That's why we make medicine with the same active ingredients you need, but without the artificial ones you don't. It's what people deserve.
- Take every 4 to 6 hours, or as directed by a doctor
- Do not take more than 6 doses in 24 hours
- Use only with enclosed dose cup. Do not use with any other dosing device.
|Adults and children 12 years of age and over||10-20 ml|
|Children 6 to under 12 years||5 -10 ml|
|Children 2 to under 6 years||Do not use unless directed by a doctor|
|Children under 2 years||Do not use|
|Active Ingredient (in each 5 ml)||Purpose|
|Diphenhydramine HCL 12.5 mg||Antihistamine|
|Inactive ingredients: Organic agave syrup, natural citrus extract, purified water.|
Keep outer package for complete product information.
Do not use
- To make a child sleepy
- With any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- A breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- Trouble urinating due to enlargement of the prostate gland
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking sedatives or tranquilizers.
When using this product
- Marked drowsiness may occur
- Avoid alcoholic drinks
- Alcohol, sedatives and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- Be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- Excitability may occur, especially in children
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Store between 20-25ºC (68-77ºF).
Bottle is safety sealed.
Do not use if bottle seal is disturbed or missing.
While HealthCentralUSA strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided