Genexa, Infant Saline Care, Organic Nasal Spray & Dropper, Newborn+, 1 fl oz (30 ml)
- Purer, Cleaner & Healthier Ingredients
- The Healthier Saline™
- USDA Organic
- Free of Parabens & Disodium EDTA
- #1 Pediatrician Recommended‡
- Helps Little Noses Breathe Easy
- Soothes & Washes Away Mucus
- Relives Nasal Symptoms From Cold and Allergies
- Non GMO Project Verified
- Certified B Corporation
- Free of Radiation (Non-Irradiated)
- Free of Xylitol
- Certified Vegan
- Certified Organic by SCS Global Services
Genexa was founded on the belief that products like saline should not only be effective and unquestionably safe, but that they should be healthy for you and your family.
This organic, drug free product soothes and washes away mucus and congestion to help little ones breathe easy. It helps treat nasal symptoms from allergies, sinus and colds. It is non-medicated and can be used as often as needed since it has no side effects or drug interactions.
The Genexa® Pledge
We Pledge To Deliver The Highest Quality Products.
- All our products are made of pure, clean, certified organic and non-GMO ingredients.
- Genexa products maintain the highest standards in manufacturing and are made in the USA with globally sourced organic ingredients.
- We pioneered the organic technology (patent pending) that eliminates harmful synthetics from our proprietary saline products.
- Our saline products are free of lactose, gluten, artificial preservatives, flavorings and colors.
Newborns/Infants: 2 to 6 drops in each nostril as often as needed or as directed by your doctor.
Children & Adults: 2 to 6 sprays/drops into each nostril as often as needed or as directed by a doctor.
Keep out of reach of children.
The use of this dispenser by more than one person may spread infection.
Wipe nozzle clean after each use.
Store at 20°-25°C (68°-77°F).
Bottle is safety sealed. Do not use if bottle seal is disturbed or missing.
While HealthCentralUSA strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by HealthCentralUSA.