Gaspari Nutrition, MyoFusion, Advanced Protein, Strawberries & Cream, 4 lbs (1814 g)
- Build Lean Muscle†
- Gain Strength†
- Amazing Taste†
- Time Released†
- 25 g Protein
- Low Fat
- Gluten Free
- Naturally & Artificially Flavored
- 48 Servings
Myofusion Advanced Protein
ad-vanced: begin beyond others in progress or ideas.
Gaspari Nutrition created MyoFusion Advanced Protein with one goal in mind: create the cleanest, most delicious protein formula using only the highest quality ingredients. That is why MyoFusion is real protein for real results!
- 25 g Protein
- Low Fat
- Zero Synthetic Colors
- Enzyme Matrix
- Gluten Free
- Zero Added Sugars
†As Part of a Balanced Diet and Healthy Lifestyle.
Mix 1 scoop with 6-8 oz. of cold water, skim milk, or your favorite beverage in a shaker cup, glass, or blender. Use between meals and before and after exercise.
How To Use
- Shake - Add one scoop of MyoFusion + 6-8 oz of liquid to a shaker cup, secure the top and shake for 20-30 seconds.
- Stir - Add one scoop of MyoFusion + 6-8 oz of liquid and stir for 20-30 seconds or until powder is completely dissolved.
- Blend - Add one scoop of MyoFusion + 6 -8 oz of liquid to a blender and mix. Add 1-2 ice cubes for a frosty shake.
- Men - 2 Scoops - 50 g Protein
- Women - 1 Scoop - 25 g Protein
When To Take
- Pre - Before training, MyoFusion is a great tasting and easy-to-digest source of time-released amino acids.
- Post - After a workout, MyoFusion's fast-acting whey hydrolysate immediately starts repairing and building muscle.
- Anytime - Use MyoFusion between meals, with meals or anytime you desire delicious protein satisfaction.
Myofusion advance protein blend (whey protein concentrate, milk protein isolate, whey protein isolate, micellar casein, whey protein hydrolysate), natural and artificial flavors, creamer (maltodextrin, sunflower oil, sodium caseinate, tricalcium phosphate, mono and diglycerides, natural tocopherols), maltodextrin, enzyme blend (protease, amylase, lactase), medium chain triglycerides (from coconut), gum blend (cellulose, xanthan, carrageenan), silicon dioxide, citric acid, acesulfame potassium, sucralose, red beet powder (color).
Allergen information: Contains milk, soy, and coconut ingredients.
Made in a facility that also processes egg, peanuts, treenuts, fish/crustacean/shellfish oils, and wheat products.
|Serving Size: 1 Scoop (38 g)|
|Serving Per Container: about 48|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||20|
|Total Fat||2.5 g||4%|
|Saturated Fat||1 g||5%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||7 g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g||0%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
|Total Fat||Less than||65 g||80 g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20 g||25 g|
|Cholesterol||Less than||300 mg||300 mg|
|Sodium||Less than||2,400 mg||2,400 mg|
|Total Carbohydrate||300 g||375 g|
|Dietary Fiber||25 g||30 g|
|Protein||50 g||65 g|
|Calories per gram:
Fat 9 • Carbohydrates 4 • Protein 4
|Typical Amino Acid Per Serving
Essential Amino Acid (EAA)
|*Branched-Chain Amino Acids (BCAAs)|
Notice: Do not use a sole source of nutrition for weight loss or maintenance. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool dry place.
While HealthCentralUSA strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by HealthCentralUSA.