Skip to content
Sale Up to 45% OFF!!! - FREE Shipping - Lowest Price Guarantee - NO Restock Fees!
Sale Up to 45% OFF!!! - FREE Shipping - Lowest Price Guarantee - NO Restock Fees!

Garnier, SkinActive, Balancing Facial Mist with Green Tea, 4.4 fl oz (130 ml)

1 review   |  

Save 40% Save 40%
Original price $16.47
Original price $16.47 - Original price $16.47
Original price $16.47
Current price $9.86
$9.86 - $9.86
Current price $9.86
You will earn 90 Points
SKU 603084559152


Description

  • Vegan Formula
  • No Animal Derived Ingredients or By products
  • 99% Naturally Derived Ingredients
  • Made with Green Tea
  • Made without Parabens, Dye, Silicones

This facial mist, formulated with Green Tea, visibly reduces shine and lightly hydrates leaving skin feeling balanced and refreshed. Absorbs quickly into the skin. Suitable for sensitive skin.

What Does Naturally-Derived Mean?

We consider an ingredient to be naturally-derived if it is unchanged from its natural state or has undergone processing yet still retains greater than 50% of its molecular structure from its original natural source. This formula consists of 99% ingredients. The remaining ingredients constitute 1% of the formula to ensure its sensoriality and preservation.

Suggested use

Mist 12-15 inches from the face with eyes and mouth shut whenever skin needs a boost of refreshment. Can be applied on top of makeup without smudging.

Other ingredients

Ingredients Derived/Sourced From
Water
Purified Water
Alcohol Denat.
Sugar Beet or Other plant
Glycerin
Soybean or other plant
Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract
Green Tea
Sodium Hydroxide
Part of the Remaining 1%
Sodium Phytate
Rice
Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside
Wheat or other plant
Maltodextrin
Corn
Salicylic Acid
Part of the remaining 1% *
Linalool
Part of the remaining 1% *
Limonene
Part of the remaining 1% *
Benzyl Alcohol
Part of the remaining 1% *
Benzyl Salicylate
Part of the remaining 1% *
Fragrance Part of the remaining 1% *
*Not naturally-derived



Disclaimer

While HealthCentralUSA strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by HealthCentralUSA.

Customer Reviews
5.0 Based on 1 Reviews
5 ★
100% 
1
4 ★
0% 
0
3 ★
0% 
0
2 ★
0% 
0
1 ★
0% 
0
Write a Review Ask a Question

Thank you for submitting a review!

Your input is very much appreciated. Share it with your friends so they can enjoy it too!

Filter Reviews:
L
12/22/2021
Lyla
Bangladesh Bangladesh

wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~

"Great Product. Excellent customer service and shipping"