Garden of Life, RAW Probiotics Vaginal Care, 30 Vegetarian Capsules
- 38 Probiotic Strains
- Vaginal Flora Balance & Urinary Tract Health
- Lacto and Bifido Probiotics to Support Vaginal Health
- Once Daily
- Whole Food Supplement
RAW Probiotics Vaginal Care Potency Promise
What we promise on the label is what you get - 50 billion live probiotic cultures in a convenient once daily serving.¹
Maintaining a healthy bacterial balance in your digestive system is key to optimizing your overall well-being.
- Certified B Corp - Certified by the nonprofit B Lab to meet rigorous standards of social and environmental performance, accountability and transparency.
- Gluten-Free - Certified Gluten-Free By NSF
- Shelf Stable¹ - New desiccant-lined bottle technology for shelf stable probiotics.
Raw Probiotics Vaginal Care is a high potency, whole food probiotic formula specifically designed to promote healthy yeast balance and vaginal and urinary tract health.
- Vaginal Care Blend - Featuring eight clinically studied probiotic strains.
- Digestive & Immune Health - 50 Billion CFU, typically containing 38 probiotics with clinically studied Species plus Eastern European Wild Kefir Culture
- Yeast-Digesting Enzymes 30 Veggie Capsules - With Cellulase, Hemicellulase and Lysozyme to help break down yeast cell walls.
¹ At Expiration Date under recommended storage conditions.
No refrigeration required.
Adults take 1 capsule daily. May be taken with or without food. Capsules can be opened. Contents can be taken directly with water or juice. Not intended for children.
Vegetable cellulose (capsule), organic rice (hull).
Contains: Milk, egg.
No binders, fillers, carriers, nor artificial colors or preservatives.
|Serving Size: 1 Capsule|
|Servings Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Capsule||% Daily Value|
|Vaginal Care Blend||50 Billion CFU¹||+|
Store in a cool, dry place.
^Represents strains typically found in Eastern European Wild Kefir Culture.
Keep out of reach of children.
Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing.
As with any dietary supplement, consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product, especially if you are pregnant, nursing, anticipate surgery, take medication on a regular basis or are otherwise under medical supervision.
While HealthCentralUSA strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by HealthCentralUSA.