Fruit of the Earth, Aloe Vera, Cool Blue Gel, 20 oz (567 g)
- Lidocaine Topical Analgesic Gel
- Cooling Pain Relief
An effective gel combining the cooling, soothing and protective properties of Aloe Vera and the anesthetic action of Lidocaine. Provides cooling relief for sunburn, minor burns, insect bites, skin irritations, or windburned skin and lips.
Uses: For the temporary relief of pain and itching associated with sunburn, minor burns, minor cuts, scrapes, insect bites, and minor skin irritations.
- Adults and children 2 years of age and older: Apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily.
- Children under 2 years of age: Ask a doctor.
|Lidocaine 1% (as Lidocaine HCL)||External Analgesic|
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Isoceteth-20, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Tetrasodium EDTA, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Benzophenone-4, Blue 1.
Do not use in large quantities, particularly over raw surfaces or blistered areas.
When using this product avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Condition worsens
- Symptoms persist for more than 7 days
- Symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, seek medical help or contact a Poison Control Center Immediately.
- May stain some fabrics.
While HealthCentralUSA strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by HealthCentralUSA.