Frontier Natural Products, Organic Ground Turmeric Root, 16 oz (453 g)
- Member Owned Since 1976
- Responsible to People and Planet
- USDA Organic
- Certified Organic by QAI
Frontier Co-op Bulk Organic Ground Turmeric Root has a minimum 4% content of the antioxidant compound curcumin that's found in the rhizome. There has been a notable surge in the use of turmeric recently based on its wellness properties. Indispensable in curry powders and East Indian cooking, turmeric is also used in prepared mustards and pickles, dressings, eggs and rice dishes.Product Features
- Adds a curcumin boost to a variety of foods
- Provides authentic flavor and color to curries and other ethnic dishes
- Has vibrant color — can be used as natural dye
- The vibrant color of this turmeric is a result of its high levels of the constituent curcumin, which is also valued for wellness
Flavor Profile: Warmly reminiscent of ginger and pepper
Botanical name: Curcuma longa L.
While HealthCentralUSA strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by HealthCentralUSA.