Frontier Natural Products, Organic Earl Grey Black Tea, 16 oz (453 g)
- Member Owned Since 1976
- Responsible to People and Planet
- Fair Trade Certified™ by Fair Trade USA®
- Fair Trade Certified Ingredients 98% of Product
- USDA Organic
- Certified Organic by QAI
Our Earl Grey Tea combines the smoky taste of black tea and organic bergamot oil for a delicate, aromatic beverage. Earl Grey is a tea possessing the delicacy and nuance of flavor to be enjoyed on its own. This bulk Earl Gray tea is certified organic and Fair Trade Certified™.Product Features
- The best-known of scented teas, it's unique taste has been popular for hundreds of years.
- Our organic and Fair Trade Certified Irish Breakfast Tea is sprayed with organic bergamot oil.
- This creates a captivating aroma and slightly smoky, yet well balanced and smooth flavor profile.
Flavor Profile: Slightly smokey with hints of citrus
Botanical name: Camellia sinensis
Black tea brewing basics: Put 1 tsp. of tea in strainer, then place in cup. Add 8 oz. of near-boiling water and steep for 3-5 minutes. Feel free to adjust to your preference.
While HealthCentralUSA strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by HealthCentralUSA.